Charging dock for Incredible?

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
So is there one being released soon by either HTC, Seidio, or another company? What does it look like?

The fellas at the Verizon store near me said they were aware of one but didn't have any info on it. Thanks.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure for the fact that the Incredible doesn't have charging points like the Nexus 1 and Sense UI doesn't have a native landscape lock screen.

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping it will allow me to switch between landscape and portrait mode. I would like to display the "Desk Clock" while I am awake, but have to flexibility to change it to landscape mode when I need to.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work

if vzw/htc don't come out with their own soon, i might have to resurrect my lego eris dock as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke