Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Charging dock for Incredible?

So is there one being released soon by either HTC, Seidio, or another company? What does it look like?

The fellas at the Verizon store near me said they were aware of one but didn't have any info on it. Thanks.

I'm not sure for the fact that the Incredible doesn't have charging points like the Nexus 1 and Sense UI doesn't have a native landscape lock screen.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,609 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

There is one VZW hasn't released it. But it will b just like the MOTO Droid set up

Seidio will be releasing one soon. Again, like the one they use for the MotoDroid
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM

Can't wait to see the solutions. I'll have to look up the MOTO Droid setup.

Pictures of the MotoDroid one

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

Assume the DI version will be similar as they have the charging port near the same location.
    Last edited by krelvinaz; 05-11-2010 at 01:29 AM.
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM

I am hoping it will allow me to switch between landscape and portrait mode. I would like to display the "Desk Clock" while I am awake, but have to flexibility to change it to landscape mode when I need to.
    BB Storm to HTC Incredible to HTC Thunderbolt to Samsung Galaxy Nexus to...

When the clock times out to the moving clock, it can be in landscape mode.

ROM
    BAMF Rezound ICS v0.6

yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work
    ~Paul
    HTC ReZound
    HP Touchpad w/ CM7 Alpha 3
    Vignette (The BEST camera app) review

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work
    if vzw/htc don't come out with their own soon, i might have to resurrect my lego eris dock as well
    Roy Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by Adiliyo View Post
    if vzw/htc don't come out with their own soon, i might have to resurrect my lego eris dock as well
    The lego ones are hotness. I would take one of those over the seidio one anyday.

they are, but my sister always complains that i take all the good legos for them.