So is there one being released soon by either HTC, Seidio, or another company? What does it look like?

The fellas at the Verizon store near me said they were aware of one but didn't have any info on it. Thanks.
    05-10-2010 08:25 PM
    I'm not sure for the fact that the Incredible doesn't have charging points like the Nexus 1 and Sense UI doesn't have a native landscape lock screen.
    05-10-2010 08:29 PM
    There is one VZW hasn't released it. But it will b just like the MOTO Droid set up
    05-10-2010 09:29 PM
    Seidio will be releasing one soon. Again, like the one they use for the MotoDroid
    05-10-2010 09:30 PM
    Can't wait to see the solutions. I'll have to look up the MOTO Droid setup.
    05-10-2010 11:09 PM
    Pictures of the MotoDroid one

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

Assume the DI version will be similar as they have the charging port near the same location.
    05-11-2010 01:27 AM
    I am hoping it will allow me to switch between landscape and portrait mode. I would like to display the "Desk Clock" while I am awake, but have to flexibility to change it to landscape mode when I need to.
    05-11-2010 07:57 AM
    When the clock times out to the moving clock, it can be in landscape mode.
    05-11-2010 08:05 AM
    yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work
    05-11-2010 08:08 AM
    yeah hit the moon button or the computer button to put the desk clock in it's 'screensaver' mode and you can tip it landscape (i use it as my alarm clock on my nightstand this way)

I also built a crude landscape charging stand out of lego for home - and I hacked apart an old Moto Q docking station for use at work
    if vzw/htc don't come out with their own soon, i might have to resurrect my lego eris dock as well
    05-11-2010 11:04 AM
    if vzw/htc don't come out with their own soon, i might have to resurrect my lego eris dock as well
    The lego ones are hotness. I would take one of those over the seidio one anyday.
    05-11-2010 11:16 AM
    they are, but my sister always complains that i take all the good legos for them.
    05-11-2010 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD