Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    572 Global Posts
    ROM
    2.6.32.9-g7d7b583

Default 1700mh Battery for the Incredible....

I came across this on Amazon. It says it works for the Eris and the Incredible. Do both phones take the same battery?

Right herr...

If so, then I think this is a great buy.

*** Its actually a 1750mAh battery.

Yes, both phones are made by HTC and they use the same battery. Nice thing about this battery is that its the same size as your current one, so you don't need to mess with a new back or making the phone thicker. HTC is supposed to be coming out with a 2400mAh battery soon, if you need that much more juice.
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

I purchased this battery and it was so worth it. It gives me a few more hours of juice. I still have to charge nightly but 9 times out of 10 I make it through a whole day (from waking up to going to bed).

Hmmmm. I guess this is comparable to the Seido battery others have mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by rpfarrah View Post
    Hmmmm. I guess this is comparable to the Seido battery others have mentioned?
    yes. *awkward silence* lol
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

lmao, wow like the post above "silence" is right

FYI, that is the battery everyone is talking about in like 150 threads. its actually 1750 if you read the title of the listing.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 4 & Nook HD+ and lots of other goodies
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by howarmat View Post
    lmao, wow like the post above "silence" is right

FYI, that is the battery everyone is talking about in like 150 threads. its actually 1750 if you read the title of the listing.
    151 now...

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Thanks for the find. I just placed my order. Just think, I don't even have a phone to put it in yet. LOL...... Still on the waiting list.

I just placed my order as well. For $42 its a great deal. Plus, not like I have to get rid of my 1500mAh bat so I can keep that around for long trips or something.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

I purchased this battery a week after phone came out and it works great. Even after having it off the charger at 8am when I put it back on charger at 11pm I still have 40% battery left.

I have read a couple of reviews about this saying the battery get extremely hot. Has anyone had this problem?

nope not really, normal warmth
    ~Matt
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

Does it come in red? (Tongue planted firmly in cheek...)

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Will the 2400mAh require a new backing making the phone just a little thicker?

Quote Originally Posted by kyleg View Post
    Yes, both phones are made by HTC and they use the same battery. Nice thing about this battery is that its the same size as your current one, so you don't need to mess with a new back or making the phone thicker. HTC is supposed to be coming out with a 2400mAh battery soon, if you need that much more juice.

Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy View Post
    Will the 2400mAh require a new backing making the phone just a little thicker?
    I believe that is true.

yes it sure will
    ~Matt
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

about to order it. you all have convinced me.

did a free trial of amazon prime and got free 2-day shipping.
    Last edited by dmber; 05-27-2010 at 07:13 PM.

ROM
    stock

So I just got the seido 1750 today. It says let charge for 8 or so hours. I presume they mean to keep the phone off, correct? Will t
    his charge adequately sync with the amount of battery life with the phone on as off? With the stock battery, you can get the extra charge by charging when phone off because it is not properly synced up, correct? Will I have this same issue when I charge it with the phone off (eg extra juice charge)?

check this out before you buy any more seido batteries:

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by lcsglvr View Post
    So I just got the seido 1750 today. It says let charge for 8 or so hours. I presume they mean to keep the phone off, correct? Will t
    his charge adequately sync with the amount of battery life with the phone on as off? With the stock battery, you can get the extra charge by charging when phone off because it is not properly synced up, correct? Will I have this same issue when I charge it with the phone off (eg extra juice charge)?
    hmm, it doesn't charge when the phone's off? I tried to charge the Seido when the phone was off and the amber-colored light would not come on but did when the phone was turned on charging.

no one has verified anything really about the charging while off for the last 30 mintutes or whatever. i can charge on or off and get about the same results
    ~Matt
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

ROM
    stock

I'll charge it once on. If it still doesn't charge while off, I'll return it for a new one.
    Thanks.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

It's definitely helps. This battery is a must have. I love it.

extended battery definitely makes a difference. now i have no worries about getting through a day.

is there any way to charge a battery when it's not in the phone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast