1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Arrow Seidio Innocase II Surface and invisible shield?

Wondering how the Seidio Innocase II Surface would be for the Incredible? Does it cover everything well and you wouldn't need invisible shield or get both?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

From the pictures I've seen it looks like it covers the entire phone. Screen protectors are a personal preference some use them and others like myself never use them its up to you. I have never used a sp on any of my touch screens (storm, Droid, incredible ) and have never scratch my screen.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy View Post
    Wondering how the Seidio Innocase II Surface would be for the Incredible? Does it cover everything well and you wouldn't need invisible shield or get both?
    I should have read your message better because you were asking about the invisible shield and not a screen protector but you should be ok with the innocase only it might not even fit right with both.

The case covers the phone, even the bezel, but not the screen. Careful with installing invisible shield and than adding a case. If it isn't lined up perfectly, it will cause it to peel.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Didn't realize the screen was suppose; is there a better case then that someone can recommend or any suggestions?

Or go with invisible shield is get a pouch like case?

Quote Originally Posted by markhunsaker View Post
    The case covers the phone, even the bezel, but not the screen. Careful with installing invisible shield and than adding a case. If it isn't lined up perfectly, it will cause it to peel.

Global Posts
    659 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

I just had Best Buy apply and invisible shield today. Once I've given the glue a chance to dry I will put my Verizon Glossy Rubber case back on. I don't expect it to peel as the case fits snug and I don't take it off much. In fact, today was the first time I had taken the case off since I picked it up on release day.

Steve in CT
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

How does the Verizon Glossy Rubber case compare to the Seidio Innocase II Surface?

Do you have all sides including the screen covered with the Invisible Shield?

Quote Originally Posted by bespinct View Post
    I just had Best Buy apply and invisible shield today. Once I've given the glue a chance to dry I will put my Verizon Glossy Rubber case back on. I don't expect it to peel as the case fits snug and I don't take it off much. In fact, today was the first time I had taken the case off since I picked it up on release day.

Steve in CT

I have the same glossy case from Verizon. Best Buy installed mine and even though it was a clean install, the corners peeled a bit. I waited almost a week before buying the cover. Best Buy reinstated a new shield on and I haven't used my case since.

I would recommend the invisible shield and that's it.

I have the black, high gloss silicone case from VZW and the Steinheil Crystal Clear screen protector. Great combination! Tried several other SPs, no comparison to the Steinheil. No problems whatsoever. Super easy install for the SP, no peeling, no liquid, yada, yada, yada...

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

Studio makes great cases. I have used their products on 5 different Blackberries and countless window mobile devices. You won't regret it. Btw I also ordered the Inn 2 and holster.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,013 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Seidio makes the best cases, but I use on my device an IS and the silicone high gloss case.

I stretched it over the device and it hasn't been an issue.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Are you also going to use a screen protector or invisible shield with it?

Quote Originally Posted by shatiek View Post
    Studio makes great cases. I have used their products on 5 different Blackberries and countless window mobile devices. You won't regret it. Btw I also ordered the Inn 2 and holster.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,013 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Quote Originally Posted by shatiek View Post
    you posted this from your phone (I think)
    When I type seidio it comes up studio
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    836 Global Posts

Is the Screen Protector or Invisible Shield better to go with if using the silicone high gloss case? Would using the IS with it be redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by tony bag o donuts View Post
    Seidio makes the best cases, but I use on my device an IS and the silicone high gloss case.

I stretched it over the device and it hasn't been an issue.