Seidio Innocase II Surface and invisible shield?

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Wondering how the Seidio Innocase II Surface would be for the Incredible? Does it cover everything well and you wouldn't need invisible shield or get both?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
From the pictures I've seen it looks like it covers the entire phone. Screen protectors are a personal preference some use them and others like myself never use them its up to you. I have never used a sp on any of my touch screens (storm, Droid, incredible ) and have never scratch my screen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wondering how the Seidio Innocase II Surface would be for the Incredible? Does it cover everything well and you wouldn't need invisible shield or get both?

I should have read your message better because you were asking about the invisible shield and not a screen protector but you should be ok with the innocase only it might not even fit right with both.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The case covers the phone, even the bezel, but not the screen. Careful with installing invisible shield and than adding a case. If it isn't lined up perfectly, it will cause it to peel.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Didn't realize the screen was suppose; is there a better case then that someone can recommend or any suggestions?

Or go with invisible shield is get a pouch like case?

The case covers the phone, even the bezel, but not the screen. Careful with installing invisible shield and than adding a case. If it isn't lined up perfectly, it will cause it to peel.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just had Best Buy apply and invisible shield today. Once I've given the glue a chance to dry I will put my Verizon Glossy Rubber case back on. I don't expect it to peel as the case fits snug and I don't take it off much. In fact, today was the first time I had taken the case off since I picked it up on release day.

Steve in CT

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
How does the Verizon Glossy Rubber case compare to the Seidio Innocase II Surface?

Do you have all sides including the screen covered with the Invisible Shield?

I just had Best Buy apply and invisible shield today. Once I've given the glue a chance to dry I will put my Verizon Glossy Rubber case back on. I don't expect it to peel as the case fits snug and I don't take it off much. In fact, today was the first time I had taken the case off since I picked it up on release day.

Steve in CT

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the same glossy case from Verizon. Best Buy installed mine and even though it was a clean install, the corners peeled a bit. I waited almost a week before buying the cover. Best Buy reinstated a new shield on and I haven't used my case since.

I would recommend the invisible shield and that's it.

mrchambo

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the black, high gloss silicone case from VZW and the Steinheil Crystal Clear screen protector. Great combination! Tried several other SPs, no comparison to the Steinheil. No problems whatsoever. Super easy install for the SP, no peeling, no liquid, yada, yada, yada...

shatiek

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Studio makes great cases. I have used their products on 5 different Blackberries and countless window mobile devices. You won't regret it. Btw I also ordered the Inn 2 and holster.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Are you also going to use a screen protector or invisible shield with it?

Studio makes great cases. I have used their products on 5 different Blackberries and countless window mobile devices. You won't regret it. Btw I also ordered the Inn 2 and holster.

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Is the Screen Protector or Invisible Shield better to go with if using the silicone high gloss case? Would using the IS with it be redundant?

Seidio makes the best cases, but I use on my device an IS and the silicone high gloss case.

I stretched it over the device and it hasn't been an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2