Seidio InnoII Case "Combo" Review

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
does the felt come off on the back of your phone??? I know when I had one for my blackberry, YEARS AGO, the felt came off on not only the back from the shell, but the screen as well. Just wondering if this is a problem here too??

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
woohoo mine was delivered! i'm still a little annoyed at seidio that they dropped the ball and these weren't available at launch, but this cheap verizon one did it's job in the meantime, so all is well i suppose. phone will still be pristine when i slip it into my new innocase combo tonight

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
does the felt come off on the back of your phone??? I know when I had one for my blackberry, YEARS AGO, the felt came off on not only the back from the shell, but the screen as well. Just wondering if this is a problem here too??

The felt doesn't have any lint if that's what you are asking. I haven't had any come off in the two weeks or so that I've been using it.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
We have been able to move the shipping date for Pink, Purple and Grey case and combo for Incredible. The shipping for them began today (6/2)

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Nice Review

I've had the combo since last Friday and I totally agree with your positive review. Quick question, do you notice any "creeking" on the back where the two pieces come together? How strong is the lock holding those two pieces together? Mine will come apart with very little effort and the top piece seems to have a bit of seperation from the phone which is causing the creeking. Actually, looking at it closely, it is slightly raised as compared to the bottom piece.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
It was wear and tear on the felt, but now that I think about it, You dont have to take it off 20 times a day to pull the battery Like a BB either so I think I answered my own question. Thanks.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had the combo since last Friday and I totally agree with your positive review. Quick question, do you notice any "creeking" on the back where the two pieces come together? How strong is the lock holding those two pieces together? Mine will come apart with very little effort and the top piece seems to have a bit of seperation from the phone which is causing the creeking. Actually, looking at it closely, it is slightly raised as compared to the bottom piece.

Mine fits very precise. No gaps and while it is easy to take off it is firmly planted on the phone. Once you put the case together did you press down on the seem between the pieces to "snap" it together?

It was wear and tear on the felt, but now that I think about it, You dont have to take it off 20 times a day to pull the battery Like a BB either so I think I answered my own question. Thanks.

Well you don't actually touch any of the felt on the clip. And on the case, with this phone, it's a one and done especially if you get the cradle that works with this case. If you end up having to take it off repeatedly I don't think you will have any wear and tear issues but that all depends on how gentle the user is with it.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Mine fits very precise. No gaps and while it is easy to take off it is firmly planted on the phone. Once you put the case together did you press down on the seem between the pieces to "snap" it together?

Yes, I did and it doesnt really lock into place. Mine might be a bit off.

jdposhkus

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Great review. Glad I waited for this one and didn't buy any crap to tide me over. I have been as nervous as a whore in church about dropping it (had a few close calls) while carrying it my pocket all naked...Mine arrives tomorrow!!!
Seidio products are first rate. Now if I could only sell off any of the 30 or so no-longer-loved BB cases/holsters/clips/skins/batteries/cables/mounts in my desk drawer I'd be a happy camper!

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Yes, I did and it doesnt really lock into place. Mine might be a bit off.

PLease PM me your order #, we will get this taken care of ASAP

Sorry about the problem.

Seidio

jackattack

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Innocase II yesterday and I love it. The only problem with mine is that the pieces snap together, but seem slightly offset. They don't line up 100% even and it seems to flex a little bit.

It's not the end of the world, but it's a bit disappointing, especially since I loved the Innocase II on my BB so much.

Actually, I have this exact problem:

Last edited:

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
jackattack said:
I just got my Innocase II yesterday and I love it. The only problem with mine is that the pieces snap together, but seem slightly offset. They don't line up 100% even and it seems to flex a little bit.

It's not the end of the world, but it's a bit disappointing, especially since I loved the Innocase II on my BB so much.

Actually, I have this exact problem:

Hello,

Thank you for your comments and we would like to help! Do you have an InvisibleShield or any type of BodyGuard installed? If so, that may be the reason.

Also, after you install the case, please remember to press down on the back of the 2 halves near the seams to make sure that they are interlocking per the included instruction manual.

If you still have issues, please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Regards,

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
The cradle is not out yet is it?

Well you don't actually touch any of the felt on the clip. And on the case, with this phone, it's a one and done especially if you get the cradle that works with this case. If you end up having to take it off repeatedly I don't think you will have any wear and tear issues but that all depends on how gentle the user is with it.

gburns

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Had mine on preorder for some time now as it was the case for my BB. I love these guys!!!! Mine will be here on Monday, can't wait to dump my body glove.

When they launch these phones they should be in sync with the accessory guys and get stuff out there on launch day, not a month later. I'd pay an additional fee to get this when I got the phone.

RW_Robert

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just placed my order for the Innocase II Surface Combo - Sapphire Blue and the Ultimate Screen Guard - Crystal Clear - 2 pack.

I really hope it's worth the high price! I'll return with my thoughts after a few days with them.

jackattack

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just to let everybody know, I got a replacement today and it fits perfect! It fits tight, looks flush, and doesn't creak or flex like the first one did. Anybody who is hesitant, get one! Seidio is a top notch company and they stand behind their awesome products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy