Proclip Holder for Incredible

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Just figured I would pass it along, I got an email from ProClip USA that they are now holding pre-orders for their Incredible holders.

ProClip Mounting System?*-?*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts

Holder Only: $34.99
Holder + Charger(Cig adapter): $59.99
Holder +Charger(Straight wire): $79.99

All of them have tilt and swivel. Very nice setup it looks like. Just got off the phone with Wes over there and he said they expect to have their first shipment of them in on Monday and should start shipping either that day or sometime during that week. Now I'm fighting the temptation to order one.

Last edited:

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Soooold!

At this rate I will have every item I need loooong before the freakin Incredible shows up at my door!

Lego!

jdposhkus

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Pro Clip stuff is great...There is no good location in my car for a mount that big. I will wait for seidio seeing as I just bought the Innocase setup

johnhboyd

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday. I have used the Proclip for my Palm Treo for several years, and it is fantastic. My mount fastens to the air vent just by the radio, and is exactly right for me to see it as we drive.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the adustable mount with swivel. Works with the skin and covers I have.
You can swivel the phone any way you want.

You talking about the proclip small device holder? The only thing bad about that worth mentioning is you don't have access to the charging port with it in it.

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
You talking about the proclip small device holder? The only thing bad about that worth mentioning is you don't have access to the charging port with it in it.

With a silicone skin, you can put the phone in upside down, then flip the holder 180 degrees and Vola, the charge port is open.

xtrmcheeze

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Man I can't see how they justify the $20 extra charge for the straight line charger. You're looking at about $120 for mount and holder after shipping.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Man I can't see how they justify the $20 extra charge for the straight line charger. You're looking at about $120 for mount and holder after shipping.

And you'll have a custom setup.
Not some crappy "all-in-one" solution that won't work. Hate to be cliche' but you get what you pay for.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
With a silicone skin, you can put the phone in upside down, then flip the holder 180 degrees and Vola, the charge port is open.

Interesting, I may look into that then, because I like the proclip but I don't want to have to take the case off each time I put the phone into the holder.

johnhboyd

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site

Proclip comes with access to the charging port for your own charger, or with a permanently installed connection for your cigarette lighter.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm aware of that, I posted this thread. If you use the small device holder it isn't if you put it in right side up. With the regular holder that's made for the Incredible you can't use a case with it.

johnhboyd

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm aware of that, I posted this thread. If you use the small device holder it isn't if you put it in right side up. With the regular holder that's made for the Incredible you can't use a case with it.

I see. You were talking about a generic holder, not the specific one for the Incredible. Will see what that one fits when it gets here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante