1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation The power adapter you connected is not compatible

I'm using a and just got this notification. I've been using the adapter for almost 3 weeks and never saw this before today. Anybody else gotten this? Is it serious?
    I have my stock adapter at my office and won't be able to get it until Tuesday.

On Twitter: @charliemoreno On Facebook: facebook.com/charliem

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Humm and you have already been using it? Sounds to me like something has went awry with the charger and it's either pushing too much or not enough power.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    Humm and you have already been using it? Sounds to me like something has went awry with the charger and it's either pushing too much or not enough power.
    Yeah I've seen this happen a few times with phones when you don't use their stock (usb+power block) adapter. Unplug and plug back in and it should go away. If not then you may want to email sedio and go back to the stock adapter in the meantime.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison

The charger works fine at my own house, although this happened to me also whenever I try to plug my phone into my girlfriends wall. Must have something to do with bad power I'm guessing.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by ajgilzean View Post
    The charger works fine at my own house, although this happened to me also whenever I try to plug my phone into my girlfriends wall. Must have something to do with bad power I'm guessing.
    Yeah that's what is sounds like. If it works fine at home it was the outlet at your girls' house.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

Default car charger

i work in an auto parts store, and went through all my $10 or less car chargers, and found one that works. with my discount i spent $7 for a charger that they want $29 at verizon. have yet to have incompatible charger screen pop up

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

FYI: Do NOT use the Blackberry charger on your Incredible. It fries them [the Incredible], I learned!