Seidio Innocase II Combo Owners...

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
To anyone that owns the Innocase combo for the Incredible: I was wondering if the phone would by any chance fit in the holster while NOT in the case. I know it will fit while in the case, and I know that they make a holster for the naked phone. I am specifically wondering if you have the option to use a naked phone and that same holster or if it would be too loose and falling out. Thanks

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
try it out...lol..just take off the case and try it out for yourself....I know its a little bigger than the other holster..so it may wiggle a bit

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
try it out...lol..just take off the case and try it out for yourself....I know its a little bigger than the other holster..so it may wiggle a bit

Do you really think someone that owns the case would post this question? And would that person be that lazy? I was asking because I was deciding which one to buy haha. Good laugh at the start of my day, thank you sir.

Todd M

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
To anyone that owns the Innocase combo for the Incredible: I was wondering if the phone would by any chance fit in the holster while NOT in the case. I know it will fit while in the case, and I know that they make a holster for the naked phone. I am specifically wondering if you have the option to use a naked phone and that same holster or if it would be too loose and falling out. Thanks

It won't fit snugly and will fall out easily. The holster for the combo case is made for the case. They do make another holster designed for the naked phone exclusively.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Good news: It does fit and won't fall out. Bad news it rattles around in the holders. Could you go with no case in the holster yes, would I recommend it. No!! Only as a last resort if something happened to case.

Hope this helps.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
LMAO, for real sounds like my kids not wanting to get off the chair to get the remote for the tv. Seidio has a kick ass return policy for broken cases so no worries.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
LMAO, for real sounds like my kids not wanting to get off the chair to get the remote for the tv. Seidio has a kick ass return policy for broken cases so no worries.

They have always treated me great and resolved it quickly whenever an issue had come up.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

Thank you for your interest! We certainly do not recommending using your Innocase Holster for the naked device as it might fall out and damage your device.

We do carry our Spring Clip Holster, designed specifically for the device by itself.

Regards,

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

Thank you for your interest! We certainly do not recommending using your Innocase Holster for the naked device as it might fall out and damage your device.

We do carry our Spring Clip Holster, designed specifically for the device by itself.

Regards,

Thank you very much for the reply, I am glad you people come to the forums to check things out. Quick suggestion though... since the Innocase Rugged Combo comes out soon and comes with the Innocase Surface II for the base layer (unlike all the others than come with the Inno360) wouldn't it be fair to the customers who will already have the Inno Surface II to offer the extra pieces (Rubber skin, plastic skeleton, and bigger holster) for the price of the whole combo ($50) minus the price of the Innocase that they already have ($30)? I do not see a need for us to be charged for two of the exact same case if we want our phones protected NOW and our phones to get the rugged protection whenever those may come out. Just a thought to save us money and it is much more consumer friendly.

To the OP: Not even close.

Thank you very much for the answer. I guess you could tell that I did not own the case and was not too lazy to take it off and check for myself.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
That would be great if Seidio would just sell the extra parts. I know me I'm waiting for mine from Amazon ($39 free shipping). My big question is the big 3500mhz battery and a rugged case, when!

jyoung

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is this case worth $50? It seems like a lot of money for a phone case. But if it works!

I had an Otter box for my Blackberry and it protected it very well. I'm looking for the same protection and am planning on an Otter box case when it's released. but also looking at other options.

Thanks

Last edited:

cdolan22

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Is this case worth $50? It seems like a lot of money for a phone case. But if it works!

I had an Otter box for my Blackberry and it protected it very well. I'm looking for the same protection and am planning on an Otter box case when it's released. but also looking at other options.

Thanks

I have used Otterbox before and their cases were alright, but they take way too long to get products out. They have no even confirmed that they are making a case for this phone so I am not about to wait weeks or months when the phone already has been out for over a month. Maybe they should get a little quicker if they want to keep customers

ultrav23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have always used Seidio cases and they do rock, well worth the money. The option of having a case and a dedicated holster is huge in my opinion. Although I too would like to see a rugged add-on option!

jyoung

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the input. The thing I am concerned with on the Seidio holster is that I would like to make sure that I can protect my phone as much as possible from water, dust and shock. I'm a firefighter and frequently forget about my phone's safety. A good quality case helps me out a lot.

Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol