Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question Re: For those who use InvisibleShield by ZAGG...

=/ I wish I had seen this forum before I purchased these for me and my husband. I installed mine about 2 hours ago and is seems to be doing fine. I haven't really used the phone yet though just to be on the safe side.
    One question I have. What do you guys mean by orange peel effect?

Default Re: For those who use InvisibleShield by ZAGG...

I think they mean the rougness of the texture on the protector. I just installed my Zagg on my Kyocera Rise and haven't really touched it to see how it felt. I think I'll wait 12 hours to be on the safe side. Yeah I think the texture of the protector is what they mean by the orange peel effect. It's not like smooth glass it's plasticy and might have a slight texture to it. This is my first Zagg protector so I will see how it is working out after a while. I didn't apply it perfectly so there is a little bit of peeling where there is a line between the phone front and the outside/upper part of my phone. Grr. I did try to smooth it down with the squeegee but it may end up peeling away after a while. If it does, I'll contact Zagg and get a replacement (do they do that for peeling corners??).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12