2150 mAH Extended Battery In Stock

drPheta

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got the followup call from the VZW rep from my initial complaint about the 1300 mAH battery being stupidly inadequate. They let me know the 2150 is now in stock and it is $59.99 including the extended door.

I don't know anything about the physical dimensions of the battery, so don't ask me about that. I just know it is 2150 mAH, is HTC OEM, and it's available to order now.

Now, should I grab one of those or stick with the 1500 mAH TP2 battery.

EDIT: As of 5:23 EST, the website doesn't show it, however the VZW rep on the phone confirmed they have them in stock ready to order. *shrug*

Last edited:

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got the followup call from the VZW rep from my initial complaint about the 1300 mAH battery being stupidly inadequate. They let me know the 2150 is now in stock and it is $59.99 including the extended door.

I don't know anything about the physical dimensions of the battery, so don't ask me about that. I just know it is 2150 mAH, is HTC OEM, and it's available to order now.

Now, should I grab one of those or stick with the 1500 mAH TP2 battery.

EDIT: As of 5:23 EST, the website doesn't show it, however the VZW rep on the phone confirmed they have them in stock ready to order. *shrug*

I have called in and they are still staying that it is NOT IN STOCK.

?????????????????????????????????????????

Could be just a stupid CSR....Anyone else have any luck?

doctorg23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
yeah...i was looking for it, but can't find it anywhere...

i would be interested to see just how much thickness/weight this is going to add.

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just called and NO DICE. Not in stock yet. They said to call back in a week but they say that every week. Jeeeesh, just release the stinking battery already. Would love to eventually get through a whole day without the battery dying.

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
One of the folks over at BerryAndroid received the battery and said it changes the shape of the door. I'll see if I can get some pics.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Vargan,

The battery seats pretty tight so I don't believe there would be an issue using the stock battery.

I'm not thrilled with the price, but the battery is RED! If Seidio had red batteries I would probably already have gotten the 1750. At this point I think I'll wait to see what people say about the form factor change and battery life.

Steve in CT

Last edited:

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Vargan,

The battery seats pretty tight so I don't believe there would be an issue using the stock battery.

I'm not thrilled with the price, but the batter is RED! If Seidio had red batteries I would probably already have gotten the 1750. At this point I think I'll wait to see what people say about the form factor change and battery life.

Steve in CT

That is good news thnx Steve for the response;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos