New Desktop charger

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm sick of playing the waiting game with seidio they should give is a date. Thx for this info I think I will get one it beats my jacked up one that I made.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't like how i'd have to plug it in everytime. Give me something like the multimedia dock for the droid

I would prefer a drop in dock too... but since there are no connectors on the back of the phone for that purpose, someone would either have to create a new Battery-Battery Door-Charger type thing that would allow a way to charge without plugging it in.

Aspiring Developer

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I got the Nexus one version of this charger. Do read the warranty and returns information. They sure don't favor the customer with anything. Mine is dead after a week. It'll cost me money even under warranty. I've been really spoiled by HP.

easy1jay

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'll play the waiting game as well, although at this rate, by the time either Verizon, HTC, or Seidio release a dock, I'll already have had my phone for two years.

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
homemade is the way to go!!!!

I gotta agree Tony. This looks nice but I like mine more.

4639582733_97f16c7674.jpg

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Haha, that's just an old iPod dock and some fiberglass that I cut and painted. The top has a small screw to hold my bluetooth earpiece in the back. Then I added the vinyl lettering and viola!

I'm always finding stuff around the house to make new docks. You can find the iPod dock for around $4 on ebay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude