Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

9 hours or so I was asleep and the phone idle... I woke up at 65%, used the phone for 6-7 hours and used the remaining 50%...
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #77  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

I've been letting it run down to 14% before charging it, but only to gauge how much uptime I can actually get out of the battery with my average usage. Otherwise, I will eventually charge it every night... unless I can legitimately get 2 full days from 1 charge.

It doesn't matter either way as long as you don't completely drain the battery. That's when you strain the batteries most and potentially shorten their life.

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts

holy crap did you make that case? wow. does that case with the 3500 extended battery door?
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by chomsky1 View Post
    You, sir, are a mad scientist...anyone who can make that hunchback monstrosity look good deserves a lot of credit. Great mod, wish you were my next-door neighbor.
    Technically, he's a mad dentist... not a mad scientist.

Awesome mod.
    WinMo6.5 -> Android 2.1
    change is good
    D.INC ordered : 6/28 in store
    Shipping Notice : none
    Delivered : 3:00pm 7/22
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

Thanks

I'm sure you can do the same to the case for the 3500 battery, but I don't have that battery. So, tough to say. If anyone with the battery wants me to try to mod a case for them, let me know. I'll need you to send me the battery door, though.

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

The mod for the 2150 does NOT fit on the 3500... The angles are a bit different on the top and bottom... If you did mod a case for a 2150, you can continue modding it for a 3500 and still keep the clean lines...
    Galaxy Nexus, Droid Incredible

Circle Me on Google+

Twitter: @CRKhead
    PSN: CRKhead
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

that's what I meant. never modded a case for the 3500, but knowing it's a different shape wasn't sure if it would compromise the case's integrity. Thanks for verifying it can be done.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Do we have any updates on this? Has anyone used this mod, but extended it for the 3500 mAh and not degraded the integrity of the case?

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

Further modding of the case for the 3500 will not affect the structure any more than it does when modded for the 2150... It's only a millimeter in a few places...

Circle Me on Google+

Exactly, I did the same thing as the red case guy. It doesn't protect anything on the phone at all. Battery gets smashed. NO holster to clip it onto you . This is verizons worse dilemma and they don't want to fix it. Its annoying. I can't see why they can't make a damn case to fit the extended battery. Period. Dremeling a case does nothing for the phone, okay it protects the edges but if you drop it forget it.

Are you still providing this service to the public. Love your craftmanship and would like to purchase one...like the burnt orange as well...

Are you still making these custom cases??

does anyone know if drPheta is still making the custom cases for the incredible with the extended battery and cover??

Would also love one if drPheta is still making them.

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

He's still checking the forums according to his profile but may not see this section of the DINC forum... Send him a PM...

Circle Me on Google+

Thanks CRKhead your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I have read thru here but might have missed it...did we ever find out if the HTC 2150 battery cover will work with the Seidio 3500 battery?

ROM
    Standard 4.1 Jellybean

It was posted, no, it does not fit... 3500 is a fraction of a millimeter too big for the 2150 cover...

Circle Me on Google+

Thanked by:
    zrxoa1 

I tried PMing but my account is still too new...are you still making cases for payment?

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC 2150 + Dremel + VZW Red Case

I cant PM you because I am new to this but would like to know if you do something similar for the Droid Incredible 2 ? Please advise.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234