Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default New Innocase model coming soon - "Innocase Active"

    Looks pretty nice IMO - I was going to get an Innocase 2, but now I'm seriously thinking about waiting for this one to come out.






    http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr6hddn-bk.htm
  2. #2  

    Default

    yeah im probably gonna have to look into this one.

    I ordered my inno2 and got it the day my incredible got here. I love the look but it feels loose on the phone...

    Anyone else have the same problem?




    edit: plus i'm terribly hard on my phones and that one looks a little stronger lol....
  3. #3  

    Default

    This one looks awesome. Although, I love my pink innocase .

    (my innocase fits ny phone PERFECTLY)

    And plus, I'm veryyyy gentle with my phone, so an active case isn't needed. Its still very nice looking, tho!
  4. #4  
    Thehomez's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

    Default

    Which case do you guys think will be the more protective one? The Innocase 2 or the new active case?

    I'm between the Inno2, active, casemate hybrid tough, and the otterbox commuter...
  5. #5  
    VZWBB's Avatar

    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts

    Default

    I seriously like the look of that..
    htc - Incredible
  6. #6  
    insanely's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts

    Default

    i kinda regret buying the cheap 3 dollar silicone case on amazon after seeing this sweet case, i may just have to buy it anyway!
  7. #7  

    Default

    Looks nice. I just ordered my innocase ii though. This one looks thicker.
  8. #8  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default

    Alright Seidio the offer still stands, want an honest review send me one, and I'll put one together.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Looks nice. I just ordered my innocase ii though. This one looks thicker.
    I just got my innocase II in the mail and it is awesome.
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbdaly View Post
    I just got my innocase II in the mail and it is awesome.
    That's great, I'm excited for it. I just have to be extra careful in the meantime while it's naked.
  11. #11  
    bespinct's Avatar

    Posts
    773 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

    Default

    I like the more seamless look. I have been happy with my VZW silicone case and am waiting for the car cradle before getting an Innocase II. I think I've changed my mind. The Burgandy Active looks might enticing!

    Steve in CT
  12. #12  
    gmz73#AC's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

    Default

    Think I might have to get one of those too.
    Curve 8330 >>> Storm 9550 >>> HTC Incredible
  13. #13  

    Default

    Thanks for the pictures and the link. This might be the case for me.

    I've been back and forth between a fitted silicone'ish case, and a hard bulky protective case. What's leading me away from the silicone case is that I have two batteries and it seems like it would be inconvenient to have to pry the phone out of the sticky case so often.

    The new Innocase seems like it might work for me.
  14. #14  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default

    Not sure if I like the way it goes together. Would love to see it in person (cough cough) before I would say if it was good or not.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  15. #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    Not sure if I like the way it goes together. Would love to see it in person (cough cough) before I would say if it was good or not.
    Can you elaborate? With swapping batteries, I feel like I'll be taking it apart often. What don't you like?
  16. #16  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default

    Well nobody knows for sure how it goes together. But to me it looks to be two piece where they interlock from screen to back, like most of the other cases for Android phones out there. And kind of like the InnoII case except front to back instead of top to bottom. And it just seems like an issue, I prefer a one piece design most of the time, like an Incipio feather.

    And really considering I never pull the battery it wouldn't be an issue, but then to use fitted holders for car mounts, desktop cradles etc you may need to take the case on an off multiple times daily and then it really becomes an issue with a two piece case and snaps.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  17. #17  

    Default

    I guess then it becomes 'Do I want to take apart two pieces and snaps' vs. 'Do I want to wrestle my phone out of this silicone deathgrip.'
  18. #18  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKett View Post
    I guess then it becomes 'Do I want to take apart two pieces and snaps' vs. 'Do I want to wrestle my phone out of this silicone deathgrip.'
    As of right now yeah. The clips on my InnoII hasn't been an issue yet. But how long the plastic will take it becomes a questionable decision later in the life of the case. I feel it will last, and it will be better (in my opinion) than using a silicone case. Never been a fan of those.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
    Thanked by:
  19. #19  

    Default

    Sometimes I think I should just take it out of the box, walk it to the street, and smash it into the blacktop one good time. I would be completely obsolete of worry. ****s already broken.
  20. #20  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKett View Post
    Sometimes I think I should just take it out of the box, walk it to the street, and smash it into the blacktop one good time. I would be completely obsolete of worry. ****s already broken.
    Eh I don't worry about mine, that's what insurance is for.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  21. #21  
    cdolan22's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thehomez View Post
    Which case do you guys think will be the more protective one? The Innocase 2 or the new active case?

    I'm between the Inno2, active, casemate hybrid tough, and the otterbox commuter...
    Go with the Otterbox Commuter. I have the Inno2 and am going to buy the commuter right when it comes out. It is an awesome case and will provide a lot more protection than the innocase. The Innocase active is pretty much a rip off of the commuter case. Stick with the original and let seidio try to play catch up

    Edit: Just heard that Seidio is coming out with a holster specifically designed for this device, as long as different colors for it as well, maybe even colored exoskeletons to purchase separately. The only downfall to the Commuter case from OB was that it did not have a holster and they had no plans to make one. This may take the cake and let me not worry about their CS
  22. #22  
    BoNg420's Avatar

    Posts
    220 Posts
    Global Posts
    548 Global Posts

    Default

    $30 for a case is way to expensive. $15-20 max no matter what, I mean its just plastic, rubber or silicone.
  23. #23  

    Default

    I was really excited when I saw the Active case on the Seidio site the other day. They recently put up pictures of the other colours as well. Apparently, they do not have a definite release date though which is a bummer.

    I was interested in an Otterbox Commuter case, but if Otterbox doesn't leak some more info on their offerings, I'll have to go with the Seidio.
  24. #24  
    Thehomez's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdolan22 View Post
    Go with the Otterbox Commuter. I have the Inno2 and am going to buy the commuter right when it comes out. It is an awesome case and will provide a lot more protection than the innocase. The Innocase active is pretty much a rip off of the commuter case. Stick with the original and let seidio try to play catch up

    Edit: Just heard that Seidio is coming out with a holster specifically designed for this device, as long as different colors for it as well, maybe even colored exoskeletons to purchase separately. The only downfall to the Commuter case from OB was that it did not have a holster and they had no plans to make one. This may take the cake and let me not worry about their CS
    Good point about sticking with the original. The Case-mate ones are supposed to be really nice as well. And I'm glad to hear these hybrids are tougher than the innocase cuz i had the inno2 on my storm and it held up really well with drops and regular daily use
  25. #25  

    Default

    I just ordered my innocase II as well and i do like this case too but i think i'd perfer my buttons exposed rather then covered.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions