Car Dock Compatible with Seidio Innocase II

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
Has anyone found a car dock that allows for the Incredible to be docked without having to remove it from the case; specifically the Seidio Innocase II?

I'd hate to have to remove the phone from the case 2-4 times per day in order to dock it.

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
Thanks. I saw a few universal docks that seem to be compatible with the Incredible, but I wanted to make sure the phone wouldn't be too wide/thick with the case.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I saw a few universal docks that seem to be compatible with the Incredible, but I wanted to make sure the phone wouldn't be too wide/thick with the case.

As far as universal, there are plenty out there that will fit the phone with case. I usethe Arkon universal mount and it works perfect and doesn't block any ports. I thought you meant OEM docks.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
As far as universal, there are plenty out there that will fit the phone with case. I usethe Arkon universal mount and it works perfect and doesn't block any ports. I thought you meant OEM docks.

The OEM car dock is available at Verizon stores. I purchased one three weeks ago. I have also seen them at PC Richards as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463