droid incredible cradle???

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I have something similar and the only problem is any case(I use the innocase active) makes the DI to large to fit into the cradle!

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I have this cradle works great with a phone and battery togetter.Can use a PC or a AC outlet to change them.

Last edited:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
That's what's up. Are there any features like automatically going to the clock once it is rested upon it like a blackberry in their cradles?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
That's what's up. Are there any features like automatically going to the clock once it is rested upon it like a blackberry in their cradles?

Unfortunately no, unlike the Moto's it doesn't have the magnetic switch in it to perform it. Would be nice though. Of course you can just click the clock once you place it in the cradle.

sonar_chris

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

No, but you can download Kaloer Clock and under settings you can set it up to go into clock mode when you plug it in and turn off the clock when you unplug it just like your BB.

anicotra

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So, is there a clock app for the Incredible that does all the following:

1. Launches the clock app when the phone is externally powered,
  2. Has a bed-time setting so alarms can be suppressed only during certain hours, but allows the phone to ring.
  3. Works in either portrait or landscape.

sonar_chris

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So, is there a clock app for the Incredible that does all the following:

1. Launches the clock app when the phone is externally powered,
  2. Has a bed-time setting so alarms can be suppressed only during certain hours, but allows the phone to ring.
  3. Works in either portrait or landscape.

1. Yes
2. Sort of, the alarms will be suppressed on what you decide (like SMS, MMS) only while the phone is pluged in. You can also make a list of important phone numbers that will let your phone ring and numbers that are not on that list will not ring the phone.
3. Yes

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Old news ManFr0mmarz. It's been on that site for awhile and been out of stock since they added it. Nobody knows when or if it will ever show up, not to mention a horizontal dock for this phone is pretty useless in the stock form.

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Makes me wonder if HTC could not use the g-sensor in it to make it turn into night mode when it has power and is horizontal? Or even someone else. I can't see why it would need a special sensor like Motorola did. I guess so it could determine between bedtime mode and car mode?

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
1. Yes
2. Sort of, the alarms will be suppressed on what you decide (like SMS, MMS) only while the phone is pluged in. You can also make a list of important phone numbers that will let your phone ring and numbers that are not on that list will not ring the phone.
3. Yes

So what is the App???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12