droid incredible cradle???
I was looking for a docking station for the incredible and I came across this one. I was thinking about getting it. What do yall think? Is it a good investment or should I save my money?
HTC Droid Incredible USB Sync and Charge Cradle with Additional Battery Slot
- 07-06-2010, 10:21 PM #2
- 07-06-2010, 10:23 PM #3
- 07-06-2010, 10:24 PM #4
- 07-06-2010, 10:46 PM #5
- 07-06-2010, 10:46 PM #6
- 07-07-2010, 06:23 AM #8
- 07-07-2010, 06:31 AM #9
- 07-07-2010, 07:11 AM #10
- 07-07-2010, 06:17 PM #11
- 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM #13The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)NEXUS!!!!!!
- 07-08-2010, 11:22 PM #14
- 07-09-2010, 09:57 AM #15
So, is there a clock app for the Incredible that does all the following:
- Launches the clock app when the phone is externally powered,
- Has a bed-time setting so alarms can be suppressed only during certain hours, but allows the phone to ring.
- Works in either portrait or landscape.
- 07-09-2010, 12:23 PM #16
2. Sort of, the alarms will be suppressed on what you decide (like SMS, MMS) only while the phone is pluged in. You can also make a list of important phone numbers that will let your phone ring and numbers that are not on that list will not ring the phone.
- 07-09-2010, 01:21 PM #17
- 07-09-2010, 01:23 PM #18
Old news ManFr0mmarz. It's been on that site for awhile and been out of stock since they added it. Nobody knows when or if it will ever show up, not to mention a horizontal dock for this phone is pretty useless in the stock form.The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)NEXUS!!!!!!
- 07-09-2010, 01:44 PM #19
Makes me wonder if HTC could not use the g-sensor in it to make it turn into night mode when it has power and is horizontal? Or even someone else. I can't see why it would need a special sensor like Motorola did. I guess so it could determine between bedtime mode and car mode?
- 07-09-2010, 02:28 PM #20
- 07-09-2010, 02:49 PM #21
- 07-09-2010, 02:56 PM #22
- 07-09-2010, 03:02 PM #23
- 07-09-2010, 09:50 PM #24
Got bored, dug my old Technics out of the closet, and made my own. Used a BB usb cable since the end is more square so I could make it stay in place, and tucked in the legos to keep it secure so it won't pull out with the phone when dismounting. The idea was that my DInc just slips right in and out without having to fidget with the cord. The back has angled pieces so it slides right on the usb cord, then I tap the clock and the night button and go to bed.
Kinda ugly, but it works. I'll probably re-work it later to make it more aesthetic.
- 07-10-2010, 08:06 AM #25