Best screen protector

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Can someone recommend the best screen protector for the Incredible? I have a zagg skin for my wifes BB, not the screen but the body of the phone. I heard zagg screen protectors have bad orange peel. Any ideas on which are the best? Also do any of them have anything that would help the glare of the sun? Thanks a lot

rabbithole13

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Zagg but will not receive my phone until Monday so I haven't been able to test it out yet.

From what I hear, it will orange peel for 2 or 3 days and then once it completely dries it will flatten out and be completely clear. For me, it's worth the wait because of the quality and warranty. I did buy 2 mirror protector's first, and they were cheaper, but then I decided Zagg was worth the money. (I did have a 50% off coupon though.) Now I have to try to sell the mirror screen protectors.

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I almost bought a Zagg the other day when they were 50% off but passed and ended up getting the Verizon anti-glare protector. I really like it, but I do wish it covered the entire front and not just the actual screen.

The main reason I didn't buy the Zagg was because I want to see one in person first....and also I've never had a screen protector for anything before and liked the idea of just going to the store and having them put it on!

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I use the Steinheil Crystal Clear and love it. I've owned Zagg and they are crap.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

bmrpt123

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Ive got a bodyguardz on my incredible.. ive never had problems with them.. plus they give you 2 sets in a pack in case u screw up putting it on

bogeyx5

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I almost bought a Zagg the other day when they were 50% off but passed and ended up getting the Verizon anti-glare protector. I really like it, but I do wish it covered the entire front and not just the actual screen.

The main reason I didn't buy the Zagg was because I want to see one in person first....and also I've never had a screen protector for anything before and liked the idea of just going to the store and having them put it on!

I went with the Zagg, Best Buy installed it for me. Flawless! Barely notice it.

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Zagg for me as usual. I've used them on every device I've had since they've been around. Yes, there is orange peel. If you install it correctly you should only see it when the screen is off, and you are viewing it at an angle. Otherwise it's completely clear. I like my Zagg.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have not noticed any Zagg Orange Peel on my screen at all. One YouTube video I saw before buying it showed Orange Peel on the back when he did a full body install, but then again, it's the back. That's what cases are for.

Markimus

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Invisible Shield has been my screen protector of choice. It is my first time using one, application is hard but well worth the value. Other then the plain old crappy plastic ones thar Vzw sells that only covers the lit screen rather then the whole face of the device.

awperk

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i have a boxwave cleartouch crystal and i don't even notice it's on there. super clear and easy to install. plus it's static cling so you can wash and reapply as many times as you'd like if you mess up

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The zagg screen protector I ordered got here saturday I just got the screen protector cause I have a case its in .I have not put it on yet ,hopefully it is easy to smooth out any bubbles with the rubber tool and spray they give you to help put it on with.Too bad I didn't have a coupon before I ordered I got 2 (25%off)coupons Now , lol but I dont need them .

chaddymoff

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd go with Skinomi. Lifetime replacements, but you probably won't need it. Have it on my phone, all kids' phones, plus their iPods. Great product and good service!

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a Steinheil on my Dinc now and I'm not sure I love it. It is crystal clear and hardly noticeable, and does not contribute to glare. Installation took seconds and was dead simple. However, it isn't as scratch resistant as I would like. I've only had it on there for 2 weeks, but it is already all nicked up. I'm sure the screen wouldn't be (I carried it "naked" for several weeks with no scratches at all, and my usage/abuse has been identical these last 2 weeks).

I'd love to try a Wrapsol or Skinomi or Ghost Armor, but I'm too timid about the "wet" application. If I could have it installed, I'd give it a go. But I think I'm back to the drawing board after the Steinheil.