Any leather holsters for a cased Incredible that doesn't suck?

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
As the title says.. does anyone have any idea?

I'm looking to get either the Seidio Active case, or just the oem HTC case at Best Buy and I want to find a nice leather holster for it as well. Problem is I think most holsters were designed for a naked device.

I'm thinking about the Seidio Horizontal case but some people complain about the belt clip being too weak. The others I've seen either do not have that hole at the bottom to push the phone up, or people say it's downright broken.

One last concern I saw during my searching was that people were concerned about the magnets screwing up the Incredible. I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but I have to say magnets are much more convenient for holding the holster together, rather than metal clasps where you have to apply pressure on to close.

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
The answer is No, all cases have that weak belt loop clip. I was told by many a person not to worry about the magnets as well because there is no hard drive in the phone. I went and bought the Seidio Innocase 2 combo with the belt clip and it works nicely. Just takes a few days to get used to the new clip.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I had a vzw generic droid “leather” case that literally fell apart. I eventually gave up on a good leather case and got the Seidio spring clip. Works great, and fits the 3500 battery perfectly as well as the standard Battery. There may be some good leather cases out there, but I had a hard time finding them and replacement backs being so cheap…

waynester

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I found a inexpensive leather side holster at wally-world.
Made by case logic, I like it due to the fact it fits my 2 piece vzw red gradient case and also the high gloss silicon case, has the hole in bottom to push phone up.
As far as magnet in flap, you do know that Dinc have magnets in speakers, you can even pick up paper clips with it.

toddricks

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I purchased one on ebay that is a perfect fit for the dinc fitted with the high gloss silocone cover. I will send you a link to it when I am home tomorrow. I have been using it for well over a month without issue. And it has a good metal belt clip too, it is a leather holster with a flip top.

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that doesn't look promising.

I am aware of the magnets probably not being too big of a deal, and I actually would like to have the magnetic clasps in the holster.

In any case, thanks for the suggestions, although I would very much prefer one of those horizontal cases, if possible.
So far, it doesn't seem like there are any particularly good ones though. I'm not a fan of those really hard plastic holsters anymore, as I used one with my flip phone for years and it was annoying sometimes. I guess if they're all terrible, I might just give the Seidio one a try since I need to order the Active case from them anyway, unless someone has another good suggestion?

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, nevermind on the Seidio Leather Case.

Per SeidioSeidio, "Currently, the Premium Leather Case is for the Innocase II Surface only. We are planning to develop a leather case for the Active, but there is currently no time frame."

So I'm back to looking for a decent holster. At least I got this before I ordered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams