How to get a: White or Red Battery Cover for your Incredible

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Got my white cover today. I like the look of it on the phone, but I'm going to give it a couple of days to see if I like the black/white contrast on the sides of the phone. I would love to get an all-white version, with the edges of the front white as well.

attachment.php

CharlesA03

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Does your battery door fit right?

Mine makes a lame "creaking" noise when I touch it on the right side.

I love the way it looks, but that noise bothers me so much that I haven't been using my white battery door.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea actually mine creaks too i wasnt sure if it ws just mine because my stock back creakls now too ever since i tried the 1500 mah battery.

does anyone kno where i can get a replacement oem back? in black?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am sure there are. I think I have seen some on eBay that were advertised as actually being from HTC. The ad says OEM which tells me it is from HTC.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Those of you that were able to walk in to a VZW store and buy one of these battery covers are sure lucky. I went in to 3 corp. stores in Lexington, KY and none of them had even heard of the covers, let alone have any in stock. One store the guy said they did not even show up in his system to be ordered.

sjammer

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
i got one last night at a verizon store. i had to ask for it though. for some reason they did not put them out. if any one lives in the san mateo area the verizon at bridgepoint shopping center has them for now.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Apparently these are no longer available? None of the VZW corp. stores in Lexington, KY carry them nor can they order them.

If anyone can get their hands on a red one, I would like to see about someone getting it for me...