Which offers more protection, Innocase Active or Innocase II?

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
So I just purchase the Innocase II and so far I really like it, and I do like the sliding mechanism of putting on the case instead of the snapping-on like most traditional cases use.

However, I feel like it doesn't provide as much protection on the sides. The felt interior is only on the back, so I'm afraid this won't protect too much against drops. From what I've seen about the Innocase Active, it comes with both a silicon inner layer and the hardened outer layer, which I think would give it more protection. Has anyone had both cases and can comment on which one is better?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think the Innocase Active will give you more protection but you should contact Seidio for a better answer.

bbui4

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the Innocase II and recently dropped me phone on the concrete. The case protected my phone. It cracked on the corner where it hit the ground but my phone is perfectly fine. I would buy this case again.

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Innocase II and recently purchased the Innocase Active. I like both cases. When I travel, I use the Active, as it offers much more protection, IMO.

FYI, Amazon.com will be selling the black Innocase Active at a discount today (23 December) at 12:45pm (Eastern). Look for it on their Holiday Lightning Deals page. If you're undecided, now is the time to buy!

Valbuhdee#AC

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Innocase Active for about a week now and I absolutely love it! It looks amazing and provides great protection. I've already dropped my phone on the concrete once and this baby did its job! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, if anything, it made it much easier for me to grip. I don't feel like I'm going to drop it every time I take it out of my purse/pocket.

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Agreed! The Innocase Active has a great feel and it adds very little to the size--well, very little compared to the Innocase II. ;)

My *only* complaint is that I sometimes find it a bit difficult to press through to the power button--but that's common with cases that cover buttons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm