Awesome Battery deal on Amazon

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this deal for only $40. It comes with 2 HTC 1800 mah batteries and charger. The batteries are about 1mm thicker and makes the door fit a bit tighter but they work very well and is a welcomed upgrade from stock. Plus you always have a battery on standby. After using these batteries for a week now and messing around. I can surely say I have noticed increased life and usability.

Amazon.com: Sprint HTC EVO 4G 2x1800 mAh Battery Longer life than OEM+ Wall Travel Dock USB Charger also for Verizon Incredible Droid Touch Pro2 My Touch Slide: Cell Phones & Accessories

These are not knock off batteries.

I was able to get 1 Day and 1hr out of one battery with a few phone call and text messages

Reactions: ahniwa

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
cool, I ordered this for my wife and I. Will the charger work on any battery like the stock one?

Yes. The charger will work for any battery compatible with the DINC or X since they use the same type. As far as my awake time, I don't recall what it was. Sorry. I don't have a screen shot of that.

jason821

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought these in august and they last about 35% longer than the stock battery. Its nice to have 3 batteries now. When I know I'll be out for an extended period of time, I just throw 2 spares in my wifes purse just in case.

gforce1963

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a picture of what these batteries look like once in the phone? I've read that they are a little bigger than the stock battery.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a picture of what these batteries look like once in the phone? I've read that they are a little bigger than the stock battery.

It doesn't look any different than stock. You just have to press a tab bit harder to snap the tabs for the back cover of the phone. Thats all. Looks no different than stock.

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
ScreenShot.png

DoubleD

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this as well and received a single stock 1300 mah battery instead. Checked my order confirmation and it stated 2 HTC 1800 mah batteries and charger. Has anyone else had an issue with their order?

Mr.Incredible

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
There had to be a mix up. Just call the vendor that distributed it and let them know. I'm sure they will be glad to send you out the correct order.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
FYI
Slight correction to the OP post that "these are not knock off batteries" so that folks don't get confused
These are aftermarket batteries and not HTC unless the seller CHICHITEC changed where they are getting their batteries in the last 2 months (bought mine end of October from CHICHITEC) however they do work great!

DoubleD

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I did contact the vendor and they did not have the product. They offered to refund me if I returned the battery, or to refund a portion of the cost and I could keep the stock battery.

Gerorne

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok, it arrived today, two 1800mAh batteries (at least that what it says on the label) and the charger. Plugged it in and charging as I type.

At the very least I got what they claimed they were selling. Now I just have to find out the true battery life I get.

Edit: I saw a website printed on the battery, htcexpress.com. And look at that. You can get the two batteries with no charger for $35 (without tax/shipping) or just one of them for $20! I didn't really have to buy the two batteries and charger. It's a good thing my brother is now going to get a Dinc, so he can use my spare 1800mAh battery.

Last edited:

Skynet3132

Jul 15, 2010
www.scikotics.com
just got it in the mail. bumpcharged it, and now trying to drain it down. from the reports, it takes a few charges to set it in motion. will post an update after a few charge cycles, and a day or two of normal usage.

Skynet3132

Jul 15, 2010
www.scikotics.com
Okay, so it was longer than a few days. Sue me.

Anyways, the battery is great. Through a typical 18 hour day of what I feel is moderate usage, I am still at no less than 35 percent when I plug it in for the night. And that's with no bump charge. It took a couple charges for it to settle, but I am very happy overall.

Sent from my ADR6300

westeman

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I just got this deal on ebay for $2.31 +5.99 for s&h. I'll take it :)

This is the seller's items, it looks like there are quite a few more there.
link

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
FYI
Slight correction to the OP post that "these are not knock off batteries" so that folks don't get confused
These are aftermarket batteries and not HTC unless the seller CHICHITEC changed where they are getting their batteries in the last 2 months (bought mine end of October from CHICHITEC) however they do work great!

I got from chichitech last month and they are still the ones everybody have been talking about red or white and they say HTC on one side like and OEM battery but its.not OEM cause its better lol the HTC batteries suck they are too weak

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk