Case Review: REVEAL by Griffin Technologies

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been on the hunt for a really slim, lightweight case for my Incredible. I have the white HTC battery cover, so I was hoping for something like the iPhone "bumper" cases that allow the back to show through. Since there doesn't seem to be much in that department, I went hunting for the closest thing: the REVEAL by Griffin Technologies.

I really really like it, and couldn't find any other discussion of it, so I did a quick video review, and also took some close-up photos. I promise this isn't an ad, I actually do love this case!

YouTube video review

Griffin sells it for $24.99, but you might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

(The Android Central Store doesn't have it for sale... hint, hint!)

Last edited:

jr369

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
looks like a nice case.....i get bored so i always look at new cases rubbber/silicone tough to no recessed out enough?

how are the buttons to get to is the
i have the speck candyshell that was good but a pain to take in and out and the power button was a little tough to get at first but its a solid case with good shock protection

and i have the seidio innocase with the skin and hard back (like the otterbox commuter) and i got it with the holster which also works with the candyshell too

so it looks like this one may work with the holster too