Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Non-Seidio case to fit Dinc with Seidio 3500 battery?

I was considering purchasing the Seidio 3500 mAh battery, but I don't really like the way their case for phones using it doesn't cover the top and bottom fully like their two piece sliding case does (well, ALMOST fully on the top). Does anybody know of a non-Seidio case that fits a Dinc using the Seidio 3500 battery?

Their is not one only one is the one you saw. I have the same problem with my htc extended battery and battery door as there is no case that fits it that i can find so it was a waste of my hard earned cash b/c i will never use my phone without a case

Just get the case of your choice and trim the back out so the battery hump can stick out. That is what I did and it has worked well. Others have done it as well...

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I've been carrying the 3500 for almost a year with no case in the Seidio spring clip holster with no problem. A few very minor nicks that almost rub out with he soft touch plastic. It's really resistant to scuffing too.

I did get a screen protector though. FWIW.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Non-Seidio case to fit Dinc with Seidio 3500 battery?

Found these on eBay...they look like the right size case for the battery/back combo I purchased.

Extended Battery Silicone Case Skin Droid Incredible | eBay

Those skins are for the eBay batteries that use the back that makes phone thick like a brick...

Quote Originally Posted by bbernardini View Post
    Found these on eBay...they look like the right size case for the battery/back combo I purchased.

Extended Battery Silicone Case Skin Droid Incredible | eBay
    it says right on the page description when you click on it not compatible with seidio extended battery