HELP!!! Stuck on White Screen

m0ore4ustin391

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to flashing roms and rooting phones but I succeeded flashing a new rom on my Droid X with no problems at all. So I took my friends Droid Incredible and gave it a shot. I downloaded the MIUI rom for the Dinc and it loaded up just fine. I used ROM Manger to backup and flash the new rom. All went well, sadly I noticed I messed up on saving the contacts on the phone so I used Rom manger to restore the phone back to its original state (before i flashed the new rom). It rebooted on its own and I noticed it was getting stuck on the white "HTC Incredible" screen. I pulled the battery and went and cleared all the data and cache and tried doing a restore. It said it was successful so I went to reboot the system and it still gets stuck on the white screen.

Anyone know how to fix this?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Try re-flashing your MIUI in Recovery rather than ROM manager, Boot into Recovery and then clear data, cache and dalvik cache. Then flash the MIUI zip - If you downloaded in ROM manager ti will be in Clockwork/downloads/MIUI something...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante