Newest and fastest...

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So my son FINALLY let me root his DInc since it's past the warranty. So, my question is, what are some of the newest fastest, overall best roms I should be looking for? I see ones from months ago, but nothing recent, is the dev community on to bigger and better things, and those older roms gonna be what I'm looking for? Not a big deal, but I wouldn't wanna miss something good by being lazy(er) :p

Links would be AWESOME! :cool:

Thanks in advance!

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Here's a link for you. XDA is a very popular site for ROM's and Dev's. At the top is a list of ROMs and then below are the various individual threads for the various ROMs.

If you looking for Sense 3.5 (the latest but maybe not the fastest) I'd try Nils' Business Gingersense or Joelz's Prime 3D XL.

If you like Sense 3.0 (not the latest but probably faster than 3.5) I'd definitely go with Nils' Business Gingersense 3.0

Droid Incredible Android Development - xda-developers

If you want non-Sense, absolutely go with CyanogenMod 7...there's a very extensive thread on CM7 here on this site...its titled CyanogenMOD nightly builds. Read the original post before starting.