CM9 News

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So, where does the Incredible fall in that lineup for phones?

It falls in the line of "I'm pretty sure we'll get it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed"

I would think it has more to do with how hard is it to get ICS to run on an Inc and how many people are still gonna use it. There might be a lot of Inc users out there but at the same time the Inc is on it's way down soooooo...perhaps not.

Just wait, see, hope...and if not just rejoice in the knowledge that if you were rooted you had Gingerbread MONTHS AGO thanks to the CM crew and you can also have Gingerbread and Sense 3.5 and I don't mean just a "running work in progress" either....see Nils' Gingersense 3.5 and Joelz 3.5 in the ROMS and MODS HQ.

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
What I got from it was that they were going to try to support the same devices that they currently support with CM7, except maybe original Droid...but I think it depends on what they can get to run on which devices, too...so...fingers crossed...

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Currently, the only device that is officially getting left behind is the OG Droid. Right now there is already an almost fully functional ICS ROM over on RootzWiki by r2DoesInc. It's got full hardware acceleration, but no camera or EMMC. There's a few other small bugs as well, but it is smooth enough to be a daily driver if you can go without camera or EMMC.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
What launcher are you guys using with CM7?
I like go's folder setup, but adw lite comes with cm7 and catalogs IMHO are stupid.
Is there any launcher out there that would create folders in the app drawer like go?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol