ONE incredible has been rooted.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
yes, and I witnessed it all go down. It's not likely to be reproduced right now but they are working on a bunch of stuff. Shadowmite is such a good team. This is a great night for the Android community. AND NO THIS IS NOT ON SOME JAKE DAY BS!

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
That is great news. If one phone is rooted then it is only a matter of time till a complete root is in effect. It is a step forward, that is all that matters.

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Apparently it took so long because the DInc software was more secure than other phones that were easily rooted? Or at least that is what I have heard.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
When they did this I was absolutely stunned. I watched the whole process go down when they did and I thought to myself wow these guys are extremely talented. Shadowmite is hands down the BEST hacking team around. I can confidently say that we will have a more simple way of rooting very soon ( I know they have been working at it ALL DAY ) and now it's a lot more then just one phone a bunch of people have root access. With the process right now it's just luck to be honest ( getting adb in recovery ). They were having Me and a bunch of other people who hang in the IRC try to get it working in recovery for days now ( before the Dinc was even rooted ) and it's just straight up luck. We also might have a rooted ROM signed by HTC which would make everything SO MUCH MORE EASY!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez