Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Sky Raider sense 4.2

Does anyone know where I can download SkyRaider 4.2 Can't find it in Clockworks Rom Manager. Thanks for the help

Global Posts
    943 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Try the TeamBAMF forums. Search TeamBAMF in google. That is the official home of skyraider. I had it on my tbolt and it was very good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Default Re: Sky Raider sense 4.2

Carrier
    CM7 Nightly20120226

Who is using this? I am looking for something to try. Dont get me wrong I LOVE CM7, but i sure miss sence (never thought I would say that)

Thumbs up Re: Sky Raider sense 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by fyrfytr24 View Post
    Who is using this? I am looking for something to try. Dont get me wrong I LOVE CM7, but i sure miss sence (never thought I would say that)
    I am and after using ALL the current roms including cm7 Skyraider 4.3 beats them all . Just everything works and has all the frills of cm7 thru skyraider settings and spare parts .. it's 100% stock sense without the bloat but has everything you could want . Been running for over a year and No problems at all . Cam 8MP HD video everything works and have over 350 apps installed . none of them on the sd card .I will never change phones as the DInc with 8 gig internal and 32 external is the best is can get .

Where can I find Skyraider 4.3? I can't find it anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by 000Laius View Post
    Where can I find Skyraider 4.3? I can't find it anywhere!
    [ROM] SkyRaider Sense 4.3 [UPDATED: 7/18/11] - Official BAMF Incredible Development - TeamBAMF