1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock/ ICS Rooted

Default June 2012 Update

I am assuming installing this on a rooted DINC won't work. Think anyone will have a rooted version or a way to disable the notification?

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Default Re: June 2012 Update

There is a rooted update here:

Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

I just wanted to ask, I had my phone update on saturday and now it wont stop rebooting/restarting from 2:30am on. constantly restarting. what do I do. I really dont want to factory reset it but if thats all I can do advice please!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock/ ICS Rooted

Pville, does it have the reboot issues or any others?

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Not that I'm aware of - the reboot issue seems to be cleared up with a reset. Shocker - a Phone that started with Eclair needs to be reset after it's 2nd GB update! LOL

Since you'll be doing a full wipe and install it should not be a problem.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja143 View Post
    I just wanted to ask, I had my phone update on saturday and now it wont stop rebooting/restarting from 2:30am on. constantly restarting. what do I do. I really dont want to factory reset it but if thats all I can do advice please!
    Do you use Tasker? My DInc was doing exactly this (3:30 am for me) after the update and I suspect Tasker may be to blame.