Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    Stock/ ICS Rooted

Default June 2012 Update

I am assuming installing this on a rooted DINC won't work. Think anyone will have a rooted version or a way to disable the notification?

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Default Re: June 2012 Update

I just wanted to ask, I had my phone update on saturday and now it wont stop rebooting/restarting from 2:30am on. constantly restarting. what do I do. I really dont want to factory reset it but if thats all I can do advice please!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Carrier
    Stock/ ICS Rooted

Pville, does it have the reboot issues or any others?

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM-7

Not that I'm aware of - the reboot issue seems to be cleared up with a reset. Shocker - a Phone that started with Eclair needs to be reset after it's 2nd GB update! LOL

Since you'll be doing a full wipe and install it should not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja143 View Post
    I just wanted to ask, I had my phone update on saturday and now it wont stop rebooting/restarting from 2:30am on. constantly restarting. what do I do. I really dont want to factory reset it but if thats all I can do advice please!
    Do you use Tasker? My DInc was doing exactly this (3:30 am for me) after the update and I suspect Tasker may be to blame.