HTC Mail APK

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Easiest way to get a hold of that is to flash back to factory and pull it from your phone. Go to the new ROM you want and push the apk back over.

Here ya go I put it together for ya. This has the htc mail apk and the widget. Just put your phone into recovery mount the system and push to the app folder. And you off!

http://www.pyxistech.net/htcInc/HTC_Inc_mail.zip

Last edited:

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Easiest way to get a hold of that is to flash back to factory and pull it from your phone. Go to the new ROM you want and push the apk back over.

Here ya go I put it together for ya. This has the htc mail apk and the widget. Just put your phone into recovery mount the system and push to the app folder. And you off!

http://www.pyxistech.net/htcInc/HTC_Inc_mail.zip

OK stupid question. Once in recovery how do i push them?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
First place those files onto your sd card's root.
Once you get into recovery go into partitions. Then mount the /system partition.

Open your command prompt.

adb push 'location of file to push/name of file to push' /system/app

Do that for each file. Reboot your phone. So if you stored your files on the sdcard it would look like this:

adb push /sdcard/htcmailwidget.apk /system/app

Remember they have to be capitalized correctly! Hope this helps you get started.

AllGood

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
First place those files onto your sd card's root.
Once you get into recovery go into partitions. Then mount the /system partition.

Open your command prompt.

adb push 'location of file to push/name of file to push' /system/app

Do that for each file. Reboot your phone. So if you stored your files on the sdcard it would look like this:

adb push /sdcard/htcmailwidget.apk /system/app

Remember they have to be capitalized correctly! Hope this helps you get started.

when i try to push either with the command you listed above i get

/sbin/sh: adb: not found

There is 4 files, 2 apk and 2 odex files. Do i only worry about the apk?

Last edited:

andytroyer

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Can I ask a favor? I noticed in this thread you had the HTC Sense 5 mail apk file but see it is no longer there. A friend of mine rooted my phone a few weeks ago and for whatever reason hated the HTC Sense 5 mail (and gallery) apps on my HTC One and so deleted them off the phone along with several of the stock AT&T apps they put on the phone. He said he likes the gmail app you can download from the market but I really hate this email client. I am a real newby so have no idea how to "flash" back and strip off like you had described. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the apk file so I can open on my phone and reinstall the native HTC One Sense 5 email client. Thank you so much!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa