I'm running Jelly Bean on my Inc.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised I'm not seeing any posts here about Jelly Bean on the Inc. I'm running a Beta 3 ROM that is running quite well, better than any ICS ROMs I used in the past. Some bluetooth problems and camcorder issues have been reported. This phone isn't my daily driver so maybe I'd notice other things, but so far it's nice. Just an FYI.

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I am running the same ROM ...super smooth and FAST. are you able to access music from your SD card? Are you able to use Google Music to make music available offline? I have issues with both of these

TTT05Mikes

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Can I ask which specific ROM you're running, and where I can download to test and review? I'll do so today and report back all I find (right or wrong) within a day or two. I have some free time and really want to try out ICS. Currently on Gingerbread Sense 1.0 from JoelZ a year or so back. Thanks gang.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I am running the same ROM ...super smooth and FAST. are you able to access music from your SD card? Are you able to use Google Music to make music available offline? I have issues with both of these

I can only access my music when using a third party music player (eg PowerAmp)

TTT05Mikes

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
jiml,

Sorry for not getting back sooner my friend, but life got in the way. Thank you for the link. I'll likely try tomorrow. Will post my experience to the thread here. Thanks again.

TTT05Mikes

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It's funny that you folks are mentioning the missing music issue. I just had that same sort of problem this weekend running my daily Gingerbread ROM (on my Dinc). I don't listen to tunes on my Dinc that often, and haven't in a couple of months. The only thing that has changed during that time is that I upgraded my external SD from 8GB to 32GB. Using both the native music app, and a new slick but lower-end app I just downloaded on Saturday called All Formats (I think), I could not see any music located on my new 32GB SD card. However, when I downloaded a music app (high-end) called Nexus, I could see and listen to all my music (maybe 25 albums [yes, "albums," I'm old at 43]). Every time the first two apps looked for the music files, the apps just got overloaded and either froze or only listed files on the internal memory. I don't know if this is in any way related to the problems you guys are speaking of, but thought I would mention it. I'll let you smart people figure out how it relates, if at all.