- 1 Posts
Got used incredible from someone...how to make it back to normal?
I just received an Incredible from someone on craigslist but I want it back to stock. I followed the sticky instructions but they are not working. From what I can see it has
Android Version - 2.3.4
Baseband Version - 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel Version - 22.214.171.124-Tiamat_Inc-v.4.0.4+cayniarb@linuxdesk #19
Mod Version - CyanogenMod-7-05252011-NIGHTLY-Inc
Build Number - GRJ22
What are the steps I need to take to get cyanogemod off the phone and rooted back to a stock rom so I can upgrade?
I just want the new update
Build Number: 4.08.605.15 710RD;
Baseband Version: 126.96.36.199.20
that came out this summer and want a normal phone to use.
- 11-28-2012, 09:00 PM #2
- 4,265 Posts
- By oshogg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2012, 02:03 PM
- By XxXxX in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2010, 07:47 PM
- By matt512 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:06 AM
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:31 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:04 PM