Got used incredible from someone...how to make it back to normal?
I just received an Incredible from someone on craigslist but I want it back to stock. I followed the sticky instructions but they are not working. From what I can see it has
Android Version - 2.3.4
Baseband Version - 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel Version - 22.214.171.124-Tiamat_Inc-v.4.0.4+cayniarb@linuxdesk #19
Mod Version - CyanogenMod-7-05252011-NIGHTLY-Inc
Build Number - GRJ22
What are the steps I need to take to get cyanogemod off the phone and rooted back to a stock rom so I can upgrade?
I just want the new update
Build Number: 4.08.605.15 710RD;
Baseband Version: 126.96.36.199.20
that came out this summer and want a normal phone to use.
- 11-28-2012, 08:00 PM #2
Re: Got used incredible from someone...how to make it back to normal?
If you go here
Stock Images | PvilleComp's
and download the "Latest OTA RUU - 4.08.605.2" file. You can use this to flash back to stock Gingerbread. Be sure to back up all your data first, this will wipe everything off your phone. Also, this method uses a PC to set your phone back to stock. The .exe contains detailed instructions, be sure to read them very carefully. It's not hard, but you want to do exactly what it says.
Hope this helps!
- By oshogg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2012, 01:03 PM
- By XxXxX in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:47 PM
- By Matt Kline in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:06 AM
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:31 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:04 PM