Titanium backup - which file is phone contacts??

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
vtvette,

I can't say which file you would need to run, but be careful if you are trying to restore contact from Sense to Vanilla. I'm not sure they would be the same. Your best bet is to make sure that you contacts are in Google, and not Phone. If they are phone, you can export them to CSV and import them into your Google contacts. You can also just import into contacts each time if you don't want to Google them.

Steve in CT

vtvette

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys - unfortunately I did not back up my contacts to my Google account. I guess I took for granted that Titanium would do it for me.

I know I did back up my contacts on Verizon's site when I switched from my former LG Voyager to my Inc. I bet I can get them off Verizon's site.

First thing I'll go is then back them up on my google account.

Thanks for the help,

Brian in VT.

patches152

Jan 21, 2010
www.berryaddicted.com
it'll prolly be easiest to go to the vzw backup manager site and copy/paste into google contacts. or you should be able to download backup manager under the vzw apps (saw it in the market, but not sure if it's compatible with the incredible) and then from there, save all of the contacts as gmail contacts...in theory it works. and in my mind it works too, and that's what counts.