1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Help Brick After updated CyanogenRom

I have no keyboard so I that link won't work for me.

I will be home in about 1 hour & 30 Minutes. Leaving work.

Thanks,

huh?

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I think he is implying by the title of the thread that he has a brick after updating the Cyanogen Rom. I also think he is asking if anyone knows how to help him... Oh, and he is leaving work and will be home in an hour and a half.
    Last edited by bkorver; 08-20-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by telmore007 View Post

I have no keyboard so I that link won't work for me.

I will be home in about 1 hour & 30 Minutes. Leaving work.

Thanks,
    First off, I doubt seriously your phone is "bricked." Not just installing a ROM. That means it either sits on the opening boot screen and does nothing, or won't even power up.

Boot into recovery, restore the nandoid backup that you should have done before you tried to install a custom ROM, and try again.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I cannot restore a nandoid backup. I tried. When I boot into recovery it says "E :Can't mount /dev/clock/mmcblk0p2

Can't mount cache/...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Trying to unroot, it won't go back to stock. It finds the file on the sd card though.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Post in the appropriate forum, hacks and roms, not in the general forum. It will get more attention there. Make a clear concise post stating your question. Then people will start to help. If all else fails use the search function and READ.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!