Hulu app missing

apaq

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I flashed the Skyraider rom and then after I did a titanium backup of all apps and system data i got a constant loop of Force Closes. So I had to do a factory rest. and then this time I did a Titanium backup of just the apps and everything is fine except I am missing the hulu app that I saw in the app drawer before the first titanium backup. Does anyone know how I can get it back with out having to reflash skyraider?

I installed the huluflash player from the skyraider folder but all that did was install flash 10.1.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I flashed the Skyraider rom and then after I did a titanium backup of all apps and system data i got a constant loop of Force Closes. So I had to do a factory rest. and then this time I did a Titanium backup of just the apps and everything is fine except I am missing the hulu app that I saw in the app drawer before the first titanium backup. Does anyone know how I can get it back with out having to reflash skyraider?

I installed the huluflash player from the skyraider folder but all that did was install flash 10.1.

Try reflashing the ROM. I lost it when I first went to 2.5.2

apaq

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Is that the only way? and if I do should I not factory reset this time? also if I use titanium back up will it be removed again?