Installed Virtuous 2.4 and all running very well. Thought I'd get fancy and install the newest KingX Kernel (BFS#2) and am shocked at the battery drain. I have read a ton of things on here and XDA, but I'm just not getting this Kernel thing. How do I revert back to the kernel that came with V2.4?

Help is greatly appreciated.
    08-31-2010 07:30 PM
    Installed Virtuous 2.4 and all running very well. Thought I'd get fancy and install the newest KingX Kernel (BFS#2) and am shocked at the battery drain. I have read a ton of things on here and XDA, but I'm just not getting this Kernel thing. How do I revert back to the kernel that came with V2.4?

Help is greatly appreciated.
    My guess is to reflash the Virtuous ROM, if a kernel came with it.
    firstbeat likes this.
    08-31-2010 07:55 PM
    Rom manager select kernel then stock
    08-31-2010 08:57 PM
    Thank you!
    08-31-2010 11:41 PM
    Unhappy need a help ....samsung y gt-s5360 has been hanged due to kernal.
    hi all i was updating kernel repencis.i.succesfully did it in booting mood but when i restarted my mobile its got stucked.its not processing after samsung glaxy y young gt-s5360 logo.i can restart my mob but cannot go to boot options again by holding Vol+ + menu + power.dont.know.why.

please.help..............urgent.

Name: samsung-galaxy-y-gt-s5360-start-up-screen.jpg
    05-20-2014 04:03 AM
    Can you give me step by step instructions on how to do this because I want to root my galaxy s5 and I can't use towelroot because of the new kernel version, which is post June 3, 2014. Also, Rom manager will not work with my phone.
    08-30-2014 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD