Skyraider Vanilla 3.0

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
This ones performance is pretty good. I put the new BFS #2 kernel on it, OC to 1.113Ghz and got:

Linpack: 37's
Quadrant: 1557
Neocore: 27.1

Impressed so far. Everything seems to be working, it feels smooth, and very fast. Think I'll be doing some testing over the next day or so on battery etc and see if I'm staying here or not!

dlintz

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
This ones performance is pretty good. I put the new BFS #2 kernel on it, OC to 1.113Ghz and got:

Impressed so far. Everything seems to be working, it feels smooth, and very fast. Think I'll be doing some testing over the next day or so on battery etc and see if I'm staying here or not!

I'm impressed also. Stock kernel gave me
Linpack: 35's
Quadrant: 1300's

I'm going to flash a HydraKernel and see how it does.

d.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Qazme, you have to let me know if you really like it and it's worth giving a try. I'm on CM now and I like it and everything works good (outside of the black screen issue that I believe is wi-fi related). I really like the camera application and all the options. I'm not sure if I'm ready to try another ROM and have to set everything up again.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Qazme, you have to let me know if you really like it and it's worth giving a try. I'm on CM now and I like it and everything works good (outside of the black screen issue that I believe is wi-fi related). I really like the camera application and all the options. I'm not sure if I'm ready to try another ROM and have to set everything up again.

Titanium backup my friend. I use launcherpro so the only thing I have to re-add is the widgets. Icons for the apps and what is on what screen etc is all in the same spot. I really like it. I won't be going back to CM until they fix the internal memory of the phone not being recognized. Everything works here too.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Titanium backup my friend. I use launcherpro so the only thing I have to re-add is the widgets. Icons for the apps and what is on what screen etc is all in the same spot. I really like it. I won't be going back to CM until they fix the internal memory of the phone not being recognized. Everything works here too.

Yeah I use Titanium backup and Launcherpro plus as well. I just hate have to reload all the apps one-by-one. But I may have to give this one a try. Is exchange email working like it should be (or like it does on skyraider 3.0 sense)?

webbs10101

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I seem to be getting scores about 1260's when I used to be in the 1400's on sense.. my linpack is like a whole 10 lower too.. how can that be?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I seem to be getting scores about 1260's when I used to be in the 1400's on sense.. my linpack is like a whole 10 lower too.. how can that be?

Did you make sure our OC is still there??

And as far as exchange from what I'm reading its working. I don't know as I quit using exchange awhile ago.

rasafrasit

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Skyraider 3.0 RC1 and RC 2 NOT NOT NOT Vanilla

it may have a quasi-vanilla theme but it has ALL of the VZW/Sense crapware (eg People instead of Contacts). DO NOT install if you are looking for an actual Vaniall ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar