1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Default [ROM] Ultimate Droid

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Has anyone tried this out yet? Is this a vanilla ROM? I switched over from Skyraider 3.0 RC2 to Cyanogen Mod 6.0.1 and so far I like it. Want to keep giving vanilla a try. This ROM looks interesting and looks like you can set a lot of different things (not sure if that is a good or bad thing).

I just installed it. Yes, its a vanilla rom, and it is themed. Theres lots of cool settings and its really easy to change boot animation, font, etc. I got 1330 in quadrant, not overclocked. So far, its my favorite rom ive tried.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by akashakasha View Post
    I just installed it. Yes, its a vanilla rom, and it is themed. Theres lots of cool settings and its really easy to change boot animation, font, etc. I got 1330 in quadrant, not overclocked. So far, its my favorite rom ive tried.
    Any reboot issues? How's batter life?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Wow... from just the link you provided, the ROM looks pretty sweet.

That really looks awesome, with all the customization options. And I love how it was engineered for performance FIRST, rather than the other way around. I'm not really down with the Vanilla thing but I still may have to give this a go later tonight.
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Uncommon Sense ROM v0.9
    Hydra Overclock/Undervolt Kernel v1.0
    2.15.00.09.01 Radio

I downloaded it but haven't installed yet. The UD forum has a few posters saying they've got reboot and install issues.

It does look sweet. I might give it a go later today.

d.
    HTC Incredible
    Redemptive R-EVO-lution 1.9
    Hydra OCUV#3
    Clockworkmod 2.5.0.5
    Radio 2.15.00.09.01
    Unrevoked Forever

I can't even get this ROM to boot. It's OC'ed at 1152 and I can't get past the splash screen. It just sits there (yes...I did give it plenty of time to boot...15 minutes!).

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Guess I will wait until more positive reviews come out hehe.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

It's an AOSP ROM like CM/Ruby. Don't use any kernels with it or it won't boot.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

Just gave this one a shot. I liked it a lot- exceptionally fast, tons of customization, and awesome form and fit (this truly is a great looking ROM). But the pros couldn't outweigh the cons. It's pretty buggy still, not sending MMS, deleting my SMS, and having sporadic connection with my Google account at best. And that's just in a half hour of testing.

Lots of potential here, but it's not quite ready yet.
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Uncommon Sense ROM v0.9
    Hydra Overclock/Undervolt Kernel v1.0
    2.15.00.09.01 Radio