Animated Flip HTC Sense Clock (Desire HD Port)

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to thatdudebutch over at cds for doing this...

WARNING: Do not wipe, as this is using your cached prior HtcClockWidget.apk signature verification. Which means you should have the stock widget active on your homescreen before you flash this. This is tricking the clock into thinking the .apk is signed correctly.. It is highly advised you nandroid backup!! If you wipe your cache for any reason you will lose the clock and possibly cause other errors. If you need to wipe for some reason, delete HtcClockWidget.apk in system/app via Root Explorer or ADB.

Download
DesireHDFlipSense.zip

aydreeuhn

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So I installed the zip in the root of my SD card...manually booted into recovery...(still haven't used rom manager)...chose "install zip from SD"... after I rebooted...AND...

...when I got back to the homescreen nothing was there...no clock widget whatsoever. I long pressed on the homescreen to try to select the clock widget but the option wasn't there!

I restored my Nandroid and now I am trying to figure out what happened.

Any thoughts fellow Android brothers?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So I installed the zip in the root of my SD card...manually booted into recovery...(still haven't used rom manager)...chose "install zip from SD"... after I rebooted...AND...

...when I got back to the homescreen nothing was there...no clock widget whatsoever. I long pressed on the homescreen to try to select the clock widget but the option wasn't there!

I restored my Nandroid and now I am trying to figure out what happened.

Any thoughts fellow Android brothers?

The original HTC flip clock must be set on your homescreen for the mod to work. You can't flash, then try and set it there. Also you can't remove it once you've flashed it, as in you flash it, it's there, then you remove the widget try another clock and try to go back to the flip clock..it won't work. Check the original XDA thread...there's a whole host of things that you can't do with it which really makes it kinda useless in my opinion. A whole lot of catch's to it just so your numbers actually "flip".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae