Launcher Pro Plus and CyanogenMod 6.0.2

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else finding that Launcher Pro Plus is running slow on CyanogenMod 6.0.2? Swiping thru the home screens takes forever. I'm not sure if switching over to the new Kingx #1 kernel is causing this. Just want to see if anyone else is having this same problem.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Lemme guess you guys restored fully from a titanium backup?!

That is correct in my case. I heard there are problems with using titanium backup, but I'm not sure of a better solution. I use appbrain, but it seems like when you root that appbrain thinks you have a different phone. What is the best way to restore apps?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The best thing to do is restore user apps + data only not anything else. No system settings etc. You may have to go down the list and uncheck some things that are google apps etc.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The best thing to do is restore user apps + data only not anything else. No system settings etc. You may have to go down the list and uncheck some things that are google apps etc.

And that's not a CM option it's a Froyo option. Google backup you had to select it when setting your phone up at some point.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
No problem. This is also something to keep in mind when going from Sense ROMS to AOSP ROMs especially, since the system settings etc are different from rom to rom.

dlintz

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
No problem. This is also something to keep in mind when going from Sense ROMS to AOSP ROMs especially, since the system settings etc are different from rom to rom.

Very true. Not restoring the system settings can be an inconvenience but will probably prevent more issues than it creates.

I recently ditched LP for ADW and haven't noticed any speed differences either way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12