Reinstall Friend Stream with Titanium Backup?

wkupike2000

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my phone with Unrevoked last night, installed the latest Virtuous and everything is working great. Well I was messing with uninstalling some apps with Titanium Backup and didn't realize the importance of Friend Stream.

How can I reinstall Friend Stream the easiest way?

XideXL

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I would probably just reflash your rom and restore your apps with titanium again. Friendstream seems to be pretty well tied into sense, which usually causes all kinds of other sync issues when it is removed. I wouldn't imagine it being too easy to just reinstall via an app manager. Just my two cents.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my phone with Unrevoked last night, installed the latest Virtuous and everything is working great. Well I was messing with uninstalling some apps with Titanium Backup and didn't realize the importance of Friend Stream.

How can I reinstall Friend Stream the easiest way?

Go to ROM Manager>download ROM>Virtuous>Restore Apps & Revert Addons. It'll install like a ROM, but you won't have to wipe.

If you're running 3.0, you should have an app called Virtuous Buddy. Click on that and see if restoring Friendstream is there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech