I'm in love

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This [ROM] IncDoes Sense "Desire HD" is just amazing . The new sense with htc hub , htc likes and the new navigation its just Incredible

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Once the camera is fixed this will be my everyday ROM. It's very fast and I like all the new options HTC has included.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
IDK if it is just me, or what, but it seems like the fonts look much more refined.

Overall, the UI looks like it was built for higher res phones than what we have now.

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Could you guys try and put the original inc camera apk and settings on this rom? If you need the files, I could provide...

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just received a bunch of picture sent via text messaging and all the downloads failed. Has anyone else seen this?

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Just received a bunch of picture sent via text messaging and all the downloads failed. Has anyone else seen this?

Maybe this can help you mclarryjr.

MMS fix:
Use the provided files by es0tericcha0s but after installing APN Backup & Restore you need to delete the APN settings from the ROM before you restore the provided backup .xml file. This will fix the MMS issue in v0.3.0 (and possibly other build versions if broken).

Credit to es0tericcha0s for the post & files and to pd240 whom pointed out that the APN settings needed to be deleted before you restore the .xml file. Thanks!

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] IncDoes Sense "Desire HD" [v0.3] sep/24th

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
you guys do know you can still get pictures from your email correct .. just tell the person who sending it to send it to your email its very simple ... this new htc sense is just awesome

I suspect that one of the ROM cooks will bake in a fix by the end of the week.

If you're a casual user...this ROM is probably not for you. All of the new Sense features are sugar and sweetness...but the ROM itself is still kinda buggy.

You've gotta remember...this is based on a ROM for another phone, another cellular technology...and that "geeks" that do what they do for fun and little profit are the ones working out the kinks.

somekid13

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes it is pretty sweet. I had it for a bit and have been following incdoes on twitter and he is working on the sense z now. He says it is way better but we shall see.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk