Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Default 2.15.00.09.01 Radio

New radio leaked... im running it now. I got a +5 reception gain in my house. Take it for what its worth haha.

Index of /files/di_radios/2.15.00.09.01

and as always please donate to help fund Adrynalyne's future projects https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=6362350 or on the right of his blog at http://adrynalyne.us/

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

It's actually been out for a while now... I've been running it myself for three weeks.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

well crap...guess im behind a little. my bad.

ROM
    AOKP

Yeah I've been running this one for at least a month haha. But hey! Glad to see it's working well for you, a lot of people (not including myself), have reported horrible battery life with this radio and switched back to previous ones.

How do I install this?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by gotbeer5150 View Post
    How do I install this?
    You need to be S-OFF and then place PB31IMG.zip on the root of your SD Card.

Once on your SD card, reboot into the Bootloader and wait for it to recognize the zip. Click volume button up to install.
    Thanked by:

was running this radio for a couple weeks, battery life has been horrible. Just downgraded to the prior release. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

Cant get mine to change to this new version... have tried redownloading a couple times and flashing but not working.. sad. stuck at 2.15.00.07.28... maybe when I am off company time I will figure this out..
    What you discover in a democracy is that it is difficult to build a house when each nail has an opinion. ~Robert Brault

Running:
    FROYO
    Redemption 2.0.4
    Unrevoked Forever
    Kernel: Hydra Stock Speed Undervolt V.05
    Radio: 2.15.00.07.28