1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Default Screen shots...

I'm looking for actual screen shots of CM6 on the Dinc if anyone could possibly do this for me. Thank you.

On another note thinking of rooting my phone, I want the best vanilla rom out currently. No sense.

Thanks again.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    mfj
    Banned

I LOVE Sense! It adds so much to the Android experience! How can people not like Sense?!

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by mfj View Post
    I LOVE Sense! It adds so much to the Android experience! How can people not like Sense?!
    4 real wtf? then why even get an htc then
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Because I didn't like d1 had a eris, ally wasn't for me dx wasn't out yet and still not sure I want it so that left me dinc.

You like sense I could care less for it. It's not bad but just don't want it any more.

ROM
    CM7 nightly#77

Ive been running a Vanilla ROM for a couple of days now, and I like it. I like Sense too. Thats the nice thing about being rooted, one day you can run a Sense rom, the next day Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Bullitt View Post
    I'm looking for actual screen shots of CM6 on the Dinc if anyone could possibly do this for me. Thank you.

On another note thinking of rooting my phone, I want the best vanilla rom out currently. No sense.

Thanks again.

I'm a fan of stock Android as well. Sense is ok for the most part, but the contact system sucks.

I'm using ShadowROM and so far I'm very happy with it. There's a WiFi/Cell switchover bug fix for Cyanogenmod 6/Ruby floating around that also works on ShadowROM (or at least does on v0.0.1 that I use; not sure about v0.2.0 or 0.2.1.). Fixes a crash that would happen if the phone idles with on wifi for too long.

I recommend either the stock ShadowROM kernel or Kingxkernel BFS #1. Very stable with good battery life and good performance.

PM me if you need help finding the WiFi bug fix. It's on the XDA forums in the Droid Incredible sections.
    32GB Nexus 5 32GB Nexus 7