SwiftKey problemo

webbs10101

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I paid for the good version of SwiftKey and every few days i lose all my saved words and predictions... i've been on the website and gotten no help... anyone have this problem?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
No, did you download your language modules and also had it learn your language in the setting...there's also help in the setting and a way to contact the dev.

joebraidwood

Swiftkey Developer
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

When there are intermittent errors with language prediction quality, it usually means something untoward is going on in the 'swiftkey' folder on your SD card. The method that usually resolves this stuff is doing a clean install, whereby you uninstall SK, delete the folder on your SD card, then reinstall, using Wi-Fi to carefully download the full language modules without the connection dropping.

Give this a shot. If it doesn't help, fire us off a bug report via the option in SK's settings menu on your phone.

Thanks,

Joe

webbs10101

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
i've been having problems with all kinds of things on skyraider... i've gone to cyanogen nightly, i deleted the folder from swiftkey so that when i reinstalled it, i could start all over. Hopefully this fixes it, if i still have problems i'll use the sk's option.. thanks for responding so quick too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair