2.2 incredible root mac

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Unrevoked3 one click root for the mac is fast and painless. You have to have OS 10.5 or higher I believe.

oletheos

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
go to unrevoked and read thru all thier documentation. thats what i did, just read and read, then once you download the program you just put your phone into the state it says, usb debugging i believe then just launch the application and like a minute or 2 later, your phone is rooted.
After you do that you will have clockwork mod on your phone and superuser access.
So now you need to read up on clockword mod and how to do a complete back up so you always have your 'stock' config' available just like it was at that point in time.
next i got titanium back up and just looked thru it and its settings and learned about it, i payed for the upgrade version because it allows you to 'freeze apps' without deleting them which is the first baby steps i took. i wanted to freeze the V stuff without deleting it yet cause it is a scarey process at first.

ii've been rooted about 3 months now i think and i've just tried my 3rd rom, i've went from stock, to skyraider vanilla and now im running uncommon sense and im still kinda noobish and scared about messing up my phone so i've yet to jump into kernal flashing yet but im thinking of it. but just read sites like this one and xda develepors in the incredible forums and just go slow.