1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cyanogenmod-style menu bar power control for sense-based ROMs

Alright, first of all, this is not my work at all. JsChiSurf on XDA did it all, but I was so excited to find it I had to share it with the people here. Anyway, I've been flashing and trying out a lot of ROMs lately, and one thing I really liked about the latest versions of Cyanogenmod was the power control widget in the window shade you pull down from the notifications bar (kind of a noob, sorry if I'm using the wrong names here). However, I really like Sense and wanted to stick with a ROM based on that. Now I found this and I don't need to compromise anymore!
    I have it running on Skyraider 3.3 fine, though it did take me a few tries for some reason so be sure to backup first.

Aw, this looked really cool! I get a blank bar after I load it though. I wonder if this has to do with me loading the latest OTA patch.

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Didn't work for me got stuck on splash screen
    Last edited by Upstreammiami; 11-15-2010 at 08:06 AM.
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

Sweet looks so good thanks
    Nexus FTW

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Didn't work for me either. I did try the customized power control buttons, so not sure if it was that one causing the problem.

Sent from my DINC using Tapatalk
    Banned

ROM
    My roms (link in sig)

This should work for Evo based roms. My new (unreleased) rom has it cooked in

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Does anyone know if there is a power control in notification bar that includes the auto-sync/background sync option? I'm running senseless revolution and the power control in the notification bar doesn't have the auto-sync as on of the options. I believe it has the mobile data on-off option.

Is there a notification bar for aosp? Im using the gingerbread rom.
    I got a G1 the 2 days after it hit the stores, and 2 Android phones later it has gotten so much more Incredible