skyraider 3.3 sense to vanilla?

nate3382

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
every time I hit the home button it asks me if I want sense UI or Vanilla, I always hit remember my selection but it wont save. Now I it vanilla on accident and cant go back to sense. Anyone know how I can switch back and how to get it to remember so I dont have to hit this button 20 times a day?

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
every time I hit the home button it asks me if I want sense UI or Vanilla, I always hit remember my selection but it wont save. Now I it vanilla on accident and cant go back to sense. Anyone know how I can switch back and how to get it to remember so I dont have to hit this button 20 times a day?

Wipe everything and reflash the ROM of your choice.

nate3382

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I figured I'd have to do this, what is everyones favorite UI. I have liked skyraider in the past but this switching everytime is annoying

cinnabubbles

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I personally prefer the vanilla UI. I get to experience the OS as it's supposed to look, not slathered in manufacturer UI.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Anastasi G

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
i love the change fron sense to vanilla its alot smoother for me and that its a white bar really is a positive for me and the lockscreen is amazing seeing as its the froyo one only thing when recieving calls the stock lockscreen comes into play really no issues