Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can't get Clockwork recovery to load

According to ROM Manager, my phone has the latest version of Clockwork flashed. However, the phone refuses to boot into Clockwork and sticks on the black and white "htc Incredible" screen. I've tried reinstalling ROM Manager, clearing the RM download cache, and reflashing Clockwork from within RM, but it still won't load Clockwork. Anyone have any suggestions?

Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TBarnhardt View Post
    According to ROM Manager, my phone has the latest version of Clockwork flashed. However, the phone refuses to boot into Clockwork and sticks on the black and white "htc Incredible" screen. I've tried reinstalling ROM Manager, clearing the RM download cache, and reflashing Clockwork from within RM, but it still won't load Clockwork. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Did you do the latest OTA update?

Global Posts
    2,199 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    JB
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ended up flashing one of the older versions of Clockwork and it worked. Not sure why. I'll try reflashing the latest one now that I was able to do the backup/wipe before installing Virtuous.