z4root for HTC Incredible

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
not that I know of, z4root will only temporarily root the dinc, once you reboot it goes back to stock no root state.
I just rooted with the new unrevoked 3.22 it was so easy.
now im trying to figure out about custom roms

Snipperdo17

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find the z4 root file for the incredible to temporarily root it? I've been searching everywhere but I can't find a link. Thanks in advance!

Snipperdo17

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I tried xda but its extremely hard to find anything that isn't a permanent root. I really just want wireless tether and z4 is really easy to use.

RickV#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Got a question about using this. I am rooted used unrevolked will Z-4 still put me back to unrooted? I mean can it be that simple?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Just thinking. If you were to root using z4, couldn't you flash unrevoked forever in hboot from there and turn s-off? Never tried it before but would be interesting if you could.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

RickV#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
not that I know of, z4root will only temporarily root the dinc, once you reboot it goes back to stock no root state.
I just rooted with the new unrevoked 3.22 it was so easy.
now im trying to figure out about custom roms
When you say reboot you mean a full Power Off right? So if you wanted to use z4root to temporarily root to use the wireless tether that would be a easy solution right? I have my INC rooted with unrevoked but, my wife doesn't want me to root her INC but she would like to use the wireless tether to connect her rooted Nook to the internet.. I am thinking that this may be the answer. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084