6 bar signal meter

sabbotage

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where to find a 6 bar signal meter mod for the stock deodexed froyo rom? I've looked all over and i'm having trouble finding it for the stock rom.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know where you find that, but there are plenty of Roms with one. Just curious as to why you prefer the 6 meter bar. In my experience with 6 meter bars on some of the Roms, I never noticed getting one bar. It was either 2 or none. Too me, the extra bars really didn't mean anything extra, but again, that was my experience. I get a pretty decent signal in my area most of the time (except inside my cinderblock work building, but nobody gets a good signal inside here). If you want to try a Rom, I think the lightspeed rom is good and that has 6 bars.

sabbotage

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just installed it this morning. You must be rooted to do this. Follow the instructions here:

6-bar signal meter for Skyraider 3.3? - xda-developers

Here is the link to thread with the rom:

[ROM] Uncommon Sense (v1.1) Release! - Android Forums

I noticed that I can no longer swipe the notification bar up after swiping it down...not a deal breaker in any way...minor issue for me...

Hope this helps

Thanks for the links. I already saw those posts anyway, and they say they are for skyraider. I am running stock rooted froyo thats deodexed at the moment. Will that mod work on the stock sense? I dont want a brick so thats why I was reluctant on trying that one.